The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They straight up saw their lives flash before their eyes. You can hear it with their quivering voices as soon as that bad motherfucker turns.
I wonder how much that thing weighs?
Looks like almost 1000lbs of beast

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I wonder how much that thing weighs?
Looks like almost 1000lbs of beast
No idea. My only experience with gators is one time as a kid I was fucking with one and poking it with a stick. It made its move towards me in a fuck off gesture and I ran my happy ass back to my family's hotel room. I'd say the croc in that video was about 100x the size of the gator I poked with a stick.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No idea. My only experience with gators is one time as a kid I was fucking with one and poking it with a stick. It made its move towards me in a fuck off gesture and I ran my happy ass back to my family's hotel room. I'd say the croc in that video was about 100x the size of the gator I poked with a stick.
That fat ass gator has seen and eaten a lot of stuff in it's day.
watched video 7 times now

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Ya that gustav dude didn't mess around
View attachment 16495
That thing was fucking gnarly. There were some decent pics of him on the net about 10 years ago, but only ones left suck. There was one pic that showed him next to a fair amount of normal and large crocodiles, and he was just so much larger it was incredible. It had estimates on sizes of the crocs surrounding him and it was astonishing to think he was that much larger than monster crocs.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was really looking forward to showing you guys some pictures of some monster Salmon, but unfortunately they weren’t biting.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You're supposed to say you forgot your phone in the subie.
Day turned into a real positive. As I was loading up my kayak, I saw an old man walking up from the lake, wearing full camo, and dragging a bucket of salmon. Guy was at least 85. I walked up to him and asked him how he did today. This wise old bastard said I was wasting my time on the creek (he was exaggerating because my old Sensei caught four 25 pound salmon there last week), he says that it’s best to fish the mouth of the creek at the lake because once the females hit the creek they are on autopilot to go spawn and won’t feed, and the males only bite because you are pissing them off with the bait. He also tells me that the salmon this year aren’t biting roe and only taking crankbaits.
I’m fishing the lake from shore tomorrow with a crank bait. Which is awesome because it saves me the time of hauling my kayak, paddling up creek and paddling back. I really think my ancient fore fathers sent me this new wise old Sensei. I’m fired up.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Day turned into a real positive. As I was loading up my kayak, I saw an old man walking up from the lake, wearing full camo, and dragging a bucket of salmon. Guy was at least 85. I walked up to him and asked him how he did today. This wise old bastard said I was wasting my time on the creek (he was exaggerating because my old Sensei caught four 25 pound salmon there last week), he says that it’s best to fish the mouth of the creek at the lake because once the females hit the creek they are on autopilot to go spawn and won’t feed, and the males only bite because you are pissing them off with the bait. He also tells me that the salmon this year aren’t biting roe and only taking crankbaits. I’m fishing the lake from shore tomorrow with a crank bait. I really think my ancient fore fathers sent me this new wise old Sensei. I’m fired up.
The mouth of creeks is ALWAYS a solid place to start.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The mouth of creeks is ALWAYS a solid place to start.
Yeah. First day out I didn’t know what I was doing, but the first guy I met on the water was this crusty old dude who had been fishing the creek for years. He helped me sort out my rig and told me he had caught 4 the day before, so I was kind of locked into it. I’ve spent 10 hours fishing that spot and haven’t caught shit, just watched the salmon belly flop all around my kayak, without even looking at my bait. Tomorrow I turn things around and write my name in the record books.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah. First day out I didn’t know what I was doing, but the first guy I met on the water was this crusty old dude who had been fishing the creek for years. He helped me sort out my rig and told me he had caught 4 the day before, so I was kind of locked into it. I’ve spent 10 hours fishing that spot and haven’t caught shit, just watched the salmon belly flop all around my kayak, without even looking at my bait. Tomorrow I turn things around and write my name in the record books.
Don't be afraid to change bait and spots too. Too many people, including myself, get stubborn and won't change anything up.