NSFW The Great Reset "conspiracy theory"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Youre the one sterotyping jews and if looking at micro dicks is gay you are Elton John
You seem pretty irritated this morning. To not be so irritated so early you should get a jet boat and a reloading press, you might not be so irritated.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Toelocku @Toelocku - i watched 10 minutes, and got to where Klaus talks about The Great Reset, and found it very positive and uplifting.

but all these two guys can see is a James Bond villain.
Why should I watch the next 30 minutes?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Toelocku @Toelocku - i watched 10 minutes, and got to where Klaus talks about The Great Reset, and found it very positive and uplifting.

but all these two guys can see is a James Bond villain.
Why should I watch the next 30 minutes?
You find Global authoritarianism and a race to the bottom for workers uplifting?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You find Global authoritarianism and a race to the bottom for workers uplifting?
i didn't get that from Klaus. He said the status quo was divisive and not sustainable. Where do they get in to Fuck Da Poor and Global Authoritarianism?

I can get behind Global Authoritarianism, as long as I'm at the top of the structure.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You talk like a guy who's never swaged a crimped primer pocket.....do you even clean your primer pockets?
there's a great "I taught your wife what it means to swage" joke here, but your wife drives a lifted Lexus monster truck so I'll just shut up.

T

The Big Guy

Wow the trolls are out hard today. Somebody doesn't have any friends and gets their only social interaction on a mma site even though they dont watch mma :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

1. Start shit talking a video you haven't watched.

2. Get called out on being a worthless troll.

3. Everyone is racist

Good to see things haven't changed much

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wow the trolls are out hard today. Somebody doesn't have any friends and gets their only social interaction on a mma site even though they dont watch mma :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

1. Start shit talking a video you haven't watched.

2. Get called out on being a worthless troll.

3. Everyone is racist

Good to see things haven't changed much
This is you.