Society The Great Straw Debate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What do you prefer?

• Paper straws

• Plastic straws

• The only thing I suck is dick

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 3289

This topic may very well lead to an irreparable split amongst forum members, but fuck it.

Durable paper straws never tear. Apparently in shithole countries they come wrapped in plastic but in the civilized world (Florida) they're wrapped in paper.

Plastic straws are absolute shit. I mean just look at this fucking disaster:

Understand that anyone who votes for plastic straws is getting put on my ignore list dope quick.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What a bunch of bullying petty cunts. :smile:

I don't really eat fast food at all, so I haven't used a straw in forever. In my limited experience, most paper straws are sturdy enough to serve their purpose so long as you don't sit on your drink for an hour, and plastic straws are generally fine but can be brittle.

Generally I am in favour of reducing the use of one-shot stupid throwaway plastic when possible, so for that reason paper straws get my vote.

??

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This thread is a thin disguise to finding out dentists can tell that you've recently sucked dick

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Single use anything sucks.

I don't use straws ever, so I'm fine if the world forces shitty paper straws on everyone. Fuck em.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Paper straws are the worst. Any that come in my drink are immediately discarded.

We just purchased reusable, dishwasher-safe, hard plastic straws that separate for easy cleaning.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Paper straws are the worst. Any that come in my drink are immediately discarded.

We just purchased reusable, dishwasher-safe, hard plastic straws that separate for easy cleaning.
How the fook does this work? They have hinges?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Not men.

Chicks use them sometimes to keep their lipstick from smudging. It's also an oral tease if she is with a man she wants to shag.
True, it's a good way to show you wanna suck it. I understand why posters here use it so much now.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
How the fook does this work? They have hinges?
They separate top to bottom then snap back together.
403825D9-D722-4554-B2EE-CC46BD3DB55D.jpeg

I don’t use them but my wife and daughters are always drinking smoothies so they are convenient for them.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
True, it's a good way to show you wanna suck it. I understand why posters here use it so much now.
A grown man with a straw is like an upside down pineapple for swingers, except the straw is a beacon for man on man love.

That's why @conor mcgregor nut hugger is always walking around with a paper straw. He doesn't even need to be drinking anything. He's just putting himself out there.