Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Member when Trump didn't take a press conference for 2 years?

I do.
Trump had the most rabid and hostile press ever while Joey Biden has the most friendly press we've ever seen other than maybe during Obama's term. The lamestream media bleeds Democrat/Liberal...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Link to 2 years
I don't remember if it was 2 years, but there was definitely a period where he was doing things on YouTube or some shit and didn't take any questions. Given the way the press generally treated him, I don't necessarily blame him, but FINGERS @Fingers is right.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Avoiding the press? We just sat through 4 years of it, bruv.
I don't remember if it was 2 years, but there was definitely a period where he was doing things on YouTube or some shit and didn't take any questions. Given the way the press generally treated him, I don't necessarily blame him, but FINGERS @Fingers is right.
I think where I was trying to go was that the media treated Trump like the devil and just like you I don't blame him for not wanting to do any press but we'd see him almost every day sometimes even multiple times a day. Biden has the most friendly press ever and even with that he's being told not to talk to the press. We all know why and it's the elephant in the room but thanks to the friendly press, they never spill the tea as to why...

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think where I was trying to go was that the media treated Trump like the devil and just like you I don't blame him for not wanting to do any press but we'd see him almost every day sometimes even multiple times a day. Biden has the most friendly press ever and even with that he's being told not to talk to the press. We all know why and it's the elephant in the room but thanks to the friendly press, they never spill the tea as to why...
I think in the long term this will be good for America.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He didn't hold a presser for 2 years broseph

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
False
False
True - But I think he would have stopped it.

You don't have to wear a mask anymore.
But here's some free money for sitting on your ass.

Fucking derp

Hell - some states are refusing the fed bennie because they know it's fucking up their economy. That tells you all you need to know.
Didn’t Trump call for 2000 payments instead of the 1400?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
The best firewalls.
Huge firewalls. Maybe the best ever.
Didn’t the Russians break into USA govt sites under Trump in March 2020... had access to govt websites and data due months.. one of the worst cyber attacks ever against America?

And Trump didn’t do shit about it?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Didn’t the Russians break into USA govt sites under Trump in March 2020... had access to govt websites and data due months.. one of the worst cyber attacks ever against America?

And Trump didn’t do shit about it?
I'm sure he called Putin and was like..."Bro..."

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
What’s the issue here? Sounded like a waste of money...

“Trump himself curated the list of who was to be included — Davy Crockett, Billy Graham, Whitney Houston, Harriet Tubman and Antonin Scalia, among others — but no site was selected and the garden was never funded by Congress.”
Splinty @Splinty ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright Jdog93 @Jdog93 you guys better get in here. This dude's says honoring Davy Crockett is a "waste of money".

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Thoughts?

Does the govt purchasing data from private companies on Americans (without a warrant) constitute illegal surveillance? Illegal? .
Not surprising in the least. Illegal? I would think it absolutely is, but I’m sure that something in the patriot act allows them to. I’m a fucking moron though, so keep that in mind when you read anything I say. I read about fight and fly fishing. Not what the fuck is going on.