Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Not surprising in the least. Illegal? I would think it absolutely is, but I’m sure that something in the patriot act allows them to. I’m a fucking moron though, so keep that in mind when you read anything I say. I read about fight and fly fishing. Not what the fuck is going on.
My thoughts were if the data is for sale for anyone to buy, is it illegal or wrong for the govt to utilize it?

Users are agreeing to the terms of service .. I assume selling this data is included in there?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Video shows Marjorie Taylor Greene harassing AOC’s office with man who later was in Capitol riot
While standing next to a man who would later be arrested for his involvement in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, Greene—known best for her belief in the QAnon conspiracy theory—can be heard calling the congresswoman “nutty” and “crazy eyes” while walking towards her office.

“We’re going to go see, we’re going to visit, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,” Greene says during the video. “Crazy eyes. Crazy eyes. Nutty. Cortez.”

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
My thoughts were if the data is for sale for anyone to buy, is it illegal or wrong for the govt to utilize it?

Users are agreeing to the terms of service .. I assume selling this data is included in there?
That’s an interesting point. I would assume a government agency would be able to purchase the data, if it’s for sale.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I personally thing it's stupid you can't use it on more than one house.
Why would it ever be allowed on more than one?
It's to minimize impact on primary home owners. We lower that burden on staple food/water/shelter items all the time like tax-free groceries.
Wouldn't want to lower taxes on all houses or you have to make it up somewhere else. Best to help those that can only afford one house. If you can afford a vacation home etc you just aren't a target for tax reduction.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why would it ever be allowed on more than one?
It's to minimize impact on primary home owners. We lower that burden on staple food/water/shelter items all the time like tax-free groceries.
Wouldn't want to lower taxes on all houses or you have to make it up somewhere else. Best to help those that can only afford one house. If you can afford a vacation home etc you just aren't a target for tax reduction.
Because reasons. And taxes suck.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
We Found Joe Biden’s Secret Venmo. Here’s Why That’s A Privacy Nightmare For Everyone.

BuzzFeed News found President Joe Biden’s Venmo account after less than 10 minutes of looking for it, revealing a network of his private social connections, a national security issue for the United States, and a major privacy concern for everyone who uses the popular peer-to-peer payments app.

On Friday, following a passing mention in the New York Times that the president had sent his grandchildren money on Venmo, BuzzFeed News searched for the president’s account using only a combination of the app’s built-in search tool and public friends feature. In the process, BuzzFeed News found nearly a dozen Biden family members and mapped out a social web that encompasses not only the first family, but a wide network of people around them, including the president's children, grandchildren, senior White House officials, and all of their contacts on Venmo.

The president’s transactions are not public, and BuzzFeed News is not identifying the usernames for the accounts mentioned in this story due to national security concerns.

After BuzzFeed News reached out to the White House for this story, all the friends on the president’s Venmo account were removed. A White House spokesperson did not have an immediate comment.

After this story was published, a Venmo spokesperson told BuzzFeed News: “The safety and privacy of all Venmo users and their information is always a top priority, and we take this responsibility very seriously. Customers always have the ability to make their transactions private and determine their own privacy settings in the app. We’re consistently evolving and strengthening the privacy measures for all Venmo users to continue to provide a safe, secure place to send and spend money.”

By late Friday night, the Venmo accounts tied to the president and first lady Jill Biden were no longer online.

View: https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/1393300025137041411

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Man charged with wife’s murder illegally cast her ballot for Trump, officials say: ‘I just thought, give him another vote’

Barry echoed Trump’s false claims of election fraud as the motivation for his own alleged wrongdoing, according to an affidavit filed Thursday in court. The 53-year-old told FBI agents last month that he did it because “all these other guys are cheating” and said his wife would have backed Trump anyway.

“I just thought, give him another vote,” Barry allegedly said.

M

member 1013

Man charged with wife’s murder illegally cast her ballot for Trump, officials say: ‘I just thought, give him another vote’

Barry echoed Trump’s false claims of election fraud as the motivation for his own alleged wrongdoing, according to an affidavit filed Thursday in court. The 53-year-old told FBI agents last month that he did it because “all these other guys are cheating” and said his wife would have backed Trump anyway.

ReCoUnT

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

This is impossible. Only crazy, conspiracy theorists think there was any voter fraud.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

But I thought voter fraud was impossible?