Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm not a violent person. I'm truly not.
And I've never hit a woman in my life.

But every time I see Nancy I want to smack a bitch.

M

member 3289

I'm just being a shit, obviously

But all the doctorate professors that I've known all went by "Professor"

"Doctor" is a medical field address.

She is neither.

Not that I really care - probably won't see her again for 4 years
Every university professor I had who had earned a doctorate was referred to as "Dr. (last name)"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
But you told me he got a leg up in computer education and training as a kid...
Correct.

If when you say 'education' you're referring to the all encompassing act of learning then yes, education is hugely important. I was under the impression you were discussing it in the institutional sense because we're talking about a doctor of education.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Honorary Doctorate and she actually has people call her "Doctor"?

That's the dumbest shit ever.
Is it as dumb as believing Lars postings?

Biden later returned to school for her doctoral degree, studying under her birth name, Jill Jacobs.[34] In January 2007, at age 55, she received a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in educational leadership from the University of Delaware under the direction of professor Barbara Curry.[1][43][44][45] Her dissertation, Student Retention at the Community College: Meeting Students' Needs, was published under the name Jill Jacobs-Biden.[44]

M

member 1013

Correct.

If when you say 'education' you're referring to the all encompassing act of learning then yes, education is hugely important. I was under the impression you were discussing it in the institutional sense because we're talking about a doctor of education.

M

member 1013

Biden later returned to school for her doctoral degree, studying under her birth name, Jill Jacobs.[34] In January 2007, at age 55, she received a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in educational leadership from the University of Delaware under the direction of professor Barbara Curry.[1][43][44][45] Her dissertation, Student Retention at the Community College: Meeting Students' Needs, was published under the name Jill Jacobs-Biden.[44]
I already corrected myself

now give nuraknu @nuraknu The access codes and fix BeardOfKnowledge @CornPop ‘s poll before I remind the courts you owe me 350 grand in past due child support.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

There are no Doctors of Education.

People at that level typically go by "professor" unless they are pretentious assholes.

And I didn't take Lars comment at face value. I questioned its validity. So it's not honorary like he said - but I still maintain it's stupid.

You'd think it would be awkward for her:
"Hi. I'm Dr Jill Biden"
Oh a doctor. What are you a doctor of?
"The English language."

Fucking DERP.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Every university professor I had who had earned a doctorate was referred to as "Dr. (last name)"
Not mine.

I called them professor if I respected them.
If they were so-so at their job it was Mister.
If they sucked - I'm going first name on their ass.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is that an adam's apple?

I honestly don't care providing this person was the best qualified and can do the job.
heres the thing with ritchie levine , he forced covid patients in to nursing homes but he made sure to get his own mother out the day before it came in to effect