Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Democrats have spent the last ten years desperately trying to get rid of Obamacare and replace it with nothing too, though.

??
Nothing is better than Obamacare.

you can interpret that however you choose

Last edited:
M

member 1013

Do you think that some form of national health insurance is something that the richest nation in human history should provide to its citizens?

??
Aircraft carriers are more important

Also healthcare isn’t a right, like owning an anti-tank gun is

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, that is what maga retards keep doing.
Works both ways. I've watched people try to rationalize a Russia-gate impeachment as not undermining the election results. Shit, I've watched people ignore a sitting president ordering an execution of an American citizen without any sort of due process at all. Just ordered a drone strike and called it a day.

It's all bad.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Hey, remember the Republican Congressman from Georgia who said that this:

"looked like a normal tourist visit"? And who also voted against recognising the Capitol Police officers who saved his colleague's life?

Well, he had a run-in with Michael Fanone a couple of days ago.

Who is Michael Fanone?

He's the Capitol police officer in this photo, being beaten with a flagpole by a mob of conspiracy retards trying to destroy American democracy. Fanone was tasted at the base of the neck multiple times, was badly concussed, and suffered a mild heart attack during this attack by followers of "the party of law and order."

Anyway, Fanone ran into Clyde outside an elevator in the Capitol building. Here's his account.

"I was very cordial. I extended my hand to shake his hand. He just stared at me. I asked if he was going to shake my hand, and he told me that he didn't who know I was. So I introduced myself. I said that I was Officer Michael Fanone. That I was a DC Metropolitan Police officer who fought on January 6 to defend the Capitol and, as a result, I suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a heart attack after having been tased numerous times at the base of my skull, as well as being severely beaten," Fanone said. "At that point, the congressman turned away from me."

Once the elevator doors opened, Fanone said, the congressman "ran as quickly as he could, like a coward."

Loyalty to Trump's stupid, selfish lies is now more important than thanking a police officer for helping save you and your colleague's lives during a violent domestic terror attack by a mob who breached the Capitol building and hunted for lawmakers to execute.

Both sides are the same, though. No difference at all. Keep chanting it.

??

Last edited:
M

member 1013

"looked like a normal tourist visit"? And who also voted against recognising the Capitol Police officers who saved his colleague's life?

Who is Michael Fanone?

He's the Capitol police officer in this photo, being beaten with a flagpole by a mob of conspiracy retards trying to destroy American democracy. Fanone was tased multiple times, was concussed, and suffered a traumatic brain injury and a mild heart attack during this attack by followers of "the party of law and order."

Anyway, Fanone ran into Clyde outside an elevator in the Capitol building. Here's his account.

"I was very cordial. I extended my hand to shake his hand. He just stared at me. I asked if he was going to shake my hand, and he told me that he didn't who know I was. So I introduced myself. I said that I was Officer Michael Fanone. That I was a DC Metropolitan Police officer who fought on January 6 to defend the Capitol and, as a result, I suffered a traumatic brain injury as well as a heart attack after having been tased numerous times at the base of my skull, as well as being severely beaten," Fanone said. "At that point, the congressman turned away from me."

Once the elevator doors opened, Fanone said, the congressman "ran as quickly as he could, like a coward."

Loyalty to Trump's lies is now more important than thanking a police officer for helping save you and your colleague's lives during a violent domestic terror attack by a mob who breached the Capitol building and hunted for lawmakers to execute.

??
I enjoyed your post but to clarify, did he suffer two TBIs? A concussion, or closed head trauma, is by itself a TBI, you see. So my autism is triggered.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I enjoyed your post but to clarify, did he suffer two TBIs? A concussion is by itself a TBI, you see. So my autism is triggered.
Yes, fair enough. I got distracted halfway through that. My bad! Fixed. ?

The rest stands. Not that any of these "both sides" guys will manage to honestly acknowledge a single bit of it.

??

M

member 1013

Yes, fair enough. I got distracted halfway through that. My bad! Fixed. ?

The rest stands. Not that any of these "both sides" guys will manage to honestly acknowledge a single bit of it.

??
I’m a both sides suck dick guy but I’m also simply aghast at Trump’s cult of personality and the Republican kowtowing.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I’m a both sides suck dick guy but I’m also simply aghast at trumps cult of personality and the republican kowtowing .
So am I!

That stance is apparently just a little too nuanced and complex for some of these guys to comprehend or wrap their minds around, though.

American democracy is now in truly dangerous, uncharted waters because of it, though.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Do you think that some form of national health insurance is something that the richest nation in human history should provide to its citizens?

??

I'm not dead set against national healthcare, although I have zero faith in anything that the gov't runs not turning into a bloated turd of corruption and waste.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
People are just jaded and disaffected, myself included.
Jaded and disaffected is fine. There's plenty of reason to be.

Ignoring objective reality in order to give up and just whine "there's no difference between them" without even bothering to look at what is actually happening (because the simple fact is that there's no reality-based case to be made that the GOP in 2020 isn't FAR more extremist than the Dems)...... well, that's just a copout stance.

Add in acting smug, condescending and arrogant while dodging and/or ignoring any and every piece of evidence that busts that "both sides" bubble of bullshit, because clinging to the narrative that you formed years/decades ago that you want to think is true, is much easier than changing your stance as the ground underneath you shifts. Well, that's just a whole lot of nothing, backed by nothing. Which is why none of these both sides guys can even begin to attempt to construct a case to actually back their shit up with reality.

They got memes and random gifs all day long, though. So that's something, I guess - right?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Who is Michael Fanone?

He's the Capitol police officer in this photo, being beaten with a flagpole by a mob of conspiracy retards trying to destroy American democracy. Fanone was tasted at the base of the neck multiple times, was badly concussed, and suffered a mild heart attack during this attack by followers of "the party of law and order."

Loyalty to Trump's stupid, selfish lies is now more important than thanking a police officer for helping save you and your colleague's lives during a violent domestic terror attack by a mob who breached the Capitol building and hunted for lawmakers to execute.

??
I like how people are still pretending that killing all the politician's was actually on the table as an outcome.

M

member 1013

Jaded and disaffected is fine. There's plenty of reason to be.

Ignoring objective reality in order to give up and just whine "there's no difference between them" without even bothering to look at what is actually happening (because the simple fact is that there's no reality-based case to be made that the GOP in 2020 isn't FAR more extremist than the Dems)...... well, that's just a copout stance.

Add in acting smug, condescending and arrogant while dodging and/or ignoring any and every piece of evidence that busts that "both sides" bubble of bullshit, because clinging to the narrative that you formed years/decades ago that you want to think is true, is much easier than changing your stance as the ground underneath you shifts. Well, that's just a whole lot of nothing, backed by nothing. Which is why none of these both sides guys can even begin to attempt to construct a case to actually back their shit up with reality.

They got memes and random gifs all day long, though. So that's something, I guess - right?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm not dead set against national healthcare, although I have zero faith in anything that the gov't runs not turning into a bloated turd of corruption and waste.
Alright.

So do you acknowledge that the two sides' stances, attitudes and actions about national healthcare are not in fact 100% identical?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I like how people are still pretending that killing all the politician's was actually on the table as an outcome.
Oh right, it wasn't because you say it wasn't.

So that's enough, right?

That's why the entire Congress got emergency evacuated, right? Because there was no danger to their lives.

Bring AOC out to meet these fine patriots and she's in no physical danger at all, right? Right.

??