Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
He’s literally forgetting what he says when he’s talking. He honestly might be the most unfit president we have had.

Look at ANY transcript of ANY Trump speech during his single term. It's babble, plain and simple. Worrying senior moments included, Biden is FAR more articulate and knowledgeable than the last guy.

What would you post if you saw Biden do this, for example?

Honestly - what would your verdict be on seeing Biden do exactly that?

Or your father, if he got out of the car and instead of walking six steps to the front door like always, he just........ kinda vaguely wandered off towards the corner of the garden in a daze, and you had to chase him down and direct him back to the house?

Honestly? Because that would be very fucking concerning to me, if I saw my dad act like that.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Look at ANY transcript of ANY Trump speech during his single term. It's babble, plain and simple. Worrying senior moments included, Biden is FAR more articulate and knowledgeable than the last guy.

What would you post if you saw Biden do this, for example?

Honestly - what would your verdict be on seeing Biden do exactly that?

Or your father, if he got out of the car and instead of walking six steps to the front door like always, he just........ kinda vaguely wandered off towards the corner of the garden in a daze, and you had to chase him down and direct him back to the house?

Honestly? Because that would be very fucking concerning to me, if I saw my dad act like that.

??
Didn’t Biden head towards his chopper and then wonder into left field last month until he got directed back to where he was supposed to be going?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Didn’t Biden wonder off his chopper into left field last month until he got directed back to where he was supposed to be going?
I don't know. If he did, post it up. And if he did, I'm not going to blank it and just ignore it or pretend like it means absolutely nothing. Biden is too old to be President, just as Trump was too stupid, ignorant and selfish to be President (and now too old to run again, or at least, he should be.)

??

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Like I said, there are definitely legitimate concerns about Biden's mental deterioration.

Having said that, do you have any sources that aren't such....... well........ garbage?

??

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Like I said, there are definitely legitimate concerns about Biden's mental deterioration.

Having said that, do you have any sources that aren't such....... well........ garbage?

??
Did you watch the video? Do you disagree he was wondering and confused? Not much to misrepresent.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Did you watch the video? Do you disagree he was wondering and confused? Not much to misrepresent.
Yep, I watched the video.

I saw a bunch of people standing around on the tarmac, and Marine One sitting there without its rotors turning. Biden chatted to a woman, looked like he was going to wander over to someone else, and then his handlers stepped in and pointed him towards the chopper.

Doesn't look good, but the Trump clip is clearly worse. Trump had to walk off a plane and enter the limousine idling six feet in front of the bottom of the stairs.

Rest assured that if Biden makes a mysterious, unannounced visit to Walter Reed hospital (even though the White House has its own hospital facilities) and then the administration lies about it......... I'll be criticising that shit too.

And for the record - any site where you click a news article and you can see you can search the site's articles for the tag "The Swamp" - that site is garbage partisan propaganda. Reinforced when one of its leading articles is a fake history lesson pretending that the Democrats are the party of Jim Crow.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I like that the far left chooses the only prominent Jewish conservative to target even though Candace Owens exists. I also like that someone on the far left would have a twitter account called "valid arguments" on which they post partisan nonsense.

M

member 3289

I'm in Polk County today, AKA Trump country. But I'm in no mood for bullshit. The first person I hear saying something complimentary about Ron DeSantis is getting fuckin dropped.
Update: Just stopped at a Wawa gas station in Lakeland. A couple of rednecks were outside talking (in the shade of course, this is Florida) about the recent court victory the state of FL had against the federal government regarding cruise lines. One of them said, "Yeah, fuck the CDC!"

My blood was boiling but I walked back to my car. I'm about 7 Bud Light seltzers deep and the last thing I need is a DUI after murking a couple of good ole boys and leaving the scene.