Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Except it's not.
Like a baseball bat isn't a football.

Yeah no.

You're really wrong.

But I'm not into this discussion so think what you want on this. It's something you merikans equate to your god or something. It's like arguing with a Taliban who says a woman should be covered. You are about the same.

And fuck arguing with that level of indoctrination and belief.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yeah no.

You're really wrong.

But I'm not into this discussion so think what you want on this. It's something you merikans equate to your god or something. It's like arguing with a Taliban who says a woman should be covered. You are about the same.

And fuck arguing with that level of indoctrination and belief.
I'm being sarcastic in that they are literally two different words with 2 different meanings. So, by definition, they are not the same.

I don't have a hardline stance on abortion one way or the other. Mostly because I don't have a uterus.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
don't have a hardline stance on abortion one way or the other. Mostly because I don't have a uterus.
It's not a matter of a woman's uterus. Maybe in rare cases it is, or it's rape/incest. That's a different story. But the majority are happening for convenience. In that case, it's a matter of cutting up an unborn child with scissors because the mom couldn't keep her legs closed and still wants to travel. It's barbaric and it's laughable that pro "choice" use that argument that pro lifers are the backwards ones.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's not a matter of a woman's uterus. Maybe in rare cases it is, or it's rape/incest. That's a different story. But the majority are happening for convenience. In that case, it's a matter of cutting up an unborn child with scissors because the mom couldn't keep her legs closed and still wants to travel. It's barbaric and it's laughable that pro "choice" use that argument that pro lifers are the backwards ones.
Lol at rare cases.

You have no right to choose what a woman does with her body.

You are literally the Taliban.

I'm guessing you believe in God right?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Lol at rare cases.

You have no right to choose what a woman does with her body.

You are literally the Taliban.

I'm guessing you believe in God right?
How am I literally the Taliban? What have I said that was incorrect. I am always open to be shown where I've misspoken.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
How am I literally the Taliban? What have I said that was incorrect. I am always open to be shown where I've misspoken.

'the majority are happening because of convenience'

That's incorrect and disgusting. Who are you to decide that?

You cannot and will not be able to back that up with facts

You believe in God. That's your facts.

You are the merikan version of the Taliban.

You don't it think it does but it do

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm being sarcastic in that they are literally two different words with 2 different meanings. So, by definition, they are not the same.

I don't have a hardline stance on abortion one way or the other. Mostly because I don't have a uterus.

Its a womb but yidda yada. I get it.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
'the majority are happening because of convenience'

That's incorrect and disgusting. Who are you to decide that?

You cannot and will not be able to back that up with facts

You believe in God. That's your facts.

You are the merikan version of the Taliban.

You don't it think it does but it do
yeh its such a hard convo bc theres a drastic divide between theists and atheists

ive never asked her, but my mother probably believes that its a human with a soul from the very beginning

but for me, its a bunch of cells inside someones body. even when it looks human, its just a bunch of cells. its her body. nothing more

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
because the mom couldn't keep her legs closed
That's an extremely narrow way to look at it.

Maybe the guy should have learned to pull out? Or wanted to practice abstinence that's all the rage in sex ed. Or worn a condom that fit his tiny dick. Etc etc etc.

Maybe she thought she was in a loving relationship and upon hearing that she was pregnant in spite of both parties using protection, the guy splits because he can't handle the responsibility?

I'm fine with people being anti-abortion. I certainly am. It's a horrible thing and I can't imagine the emotions that someone is going through when they decide that that is the best option and I hope that I'm never in that situation. But I'm pro-choice for all of the reasons above and many more.

You placing the blame strictly on the women is where FINGERS @Fingers over the top comparison to the Taliban isn't actually that crazy. Because you're absolving the males of responsibility in favor of castigating the female. That's a very Middle East mindset you have going for you.

Good day, sir.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

Maybe the guy should have learned to pull out? Or wanted to practice abstinence that's all the rage in sex ed. Or worn a condom that fit his tiny dick. Etc etc etc.

Maybe she thought she was in a loving relationship and upon hearing that she was pregnant in spite of both parties using protection, the guy splits because he can't handle the responsibility?

I'm fine with people being anti-abortion. I certainly am. It's a horrible thing and I can't imagine the emotions that someone is going through when they decide that that is the best option and I hope that I'm never in that situation. But I'm pro-choice for all of the reasons above and many more.

You placing the blame strictly on the women is where FINGERS @Fingers over the top comparison to the Taliban isn't actually that crazy. Because you're absolving the males of responsibility in favor of castigating the female. That's a very Middle East mindset you have going for you.

Good day, sir.
In all honesty, this is a fair argument. Thanks for the levelheaded response. It definitely takes two, and you are right. It's not as cut and dry as I made it sound initially.

Please stop with the middle east comparison though. It's disingenuous. Here's where I'm coming from. Regarding when a life is a life with a soul, I have no idea. But it is, to put it politely, unsettling to think about a clump of cells fighting for it's non life before being hacked up through no fault of its own. I have a heart. All the other arguments are pivot points and deflections and unrelated. Some people in the desert happen to share this one point of view and that's it. Comparing pro choicers to Hitler is is equally nonsensical.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Good day, sir.

I am also anti abortion.

Who can be pro abortion? That's one sick mind set.

I've been party to it twice. Once with an ex girlfriend ( not my seed BTW) but she opened up one day and wanted to explain. She had no need but wanted to get it off her chest. I'm not going to share why she did it. That's her business. But it was a massive decision. And the right one.

The other was mine, well my wife's and mine and again its no one's else's business.

So any fundamental Christian can fuck off. Literal Taliban.

This is a hill I will die on.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
In all honesty, this is a fair argument. Thanks for the levelheaded response. It definitely takes two, and you are right. It's not as cut and dry as I made it sound initially.

Please stop with the middle east comparison though. It's disingenuous. Here's where I'm coming from. Regarding when a life is a life with a soul, I have no idea. But it is, to put it politely, unsettling to think about a clump of cells fighting for it's non life before being hacked up through no fault of its own. I have a heart. All the other arguments are pivot points and deflections and unrelated. Some people in the desert happen to share this one point of view and that's it. Comparing pro choicers to Hitler is is equally nonsensical.

Its literally like me saying you having a wank is killing babies.

That is the Catholic diatribe. You mustn't self pleasure. Your cock is literally only there to reproduce. Think how dumb that is.

Seriously reflect on that.

A doctrine from 2 thousand years ago.

Of course there are women who use it as a sort of birth control. But they are in the low 2%

Just think mate. Take away religion.