Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You're on the wrong side of history if you're minimizing and discounting the January 6th capital attack with its associated vandalism, threats of assault and murder, and physically beating capital police.

Beyond the intangible of assaulting an icon of our government for the stated goal of disrupting the procedures of certifying a legal election, physically vandalizing, stealing, and beating our law enforcement officers is gross and reprehensible. It's anti-American and as we get further away from this political conversation this will be remembered poorly by nearly everyone.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler

Look at that Dicks Burgers is raising its wages again.

View attachment 47345
I just did a door dash order.
Their 1/8 lb hamburger is $1.90

So from the time you posted that and the time I ordered, it went up a dime. ?

If you want cheese they are $2.40

Their shakes are $3.25

An order of fries $2.35
Large Coke $2.68

So a cheeseburger, fries and a coke...$7.43

I don't eat fast food, so I don't know how that compares to McDs, but it doesn't sound outrageous.

Who makes their t-shirts that they are selling for $25/ea?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LOL at Ivermectin being on there with a picture of a horse. I'm not making a case for its Covid efficacy because I have no idea, but the drug itself has been in use since the early 80s to combat various illnesses, including SARS-CoV-2.

The misinformation of Ivermectin being a Covid miracle cure is just as bad as portraying that Ivermectin has a single purpose as a horse medication.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler

Look at that Dicks Burgers is raising its wages again.

View attachment 47345
Dick's owners hate the homeless, refuse to pay $275 head-count tax.

just kidding. They appear to be nice people

They gross over $20 million in sales every year

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You're on the wrong side of history if you're minimizing and discounting the January 6th capital attack with its associated vandalism, threats of assault and murder, and physically beating capital police.

Beyond the intangible of assaulting an icon of our government for the stated goal of disrupting the procedures of certifying a legal election, physically vandalizing, stealing, and beating our law enforcement officers is gross and reprehensible. It's anti-American and as we get further away from this political conversation this will be remembered poorly by nearly everyone.
you remember when the police opened the doors and took selfies with the "insurrectionists"?

the internet remembers.

M

member 1013