Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/KenneyGeorge/status/1463191248597098503?s=19

We'll see $100/bbl before Q2 2022.

Any takers? We are at $78 now
Monkey puppet beeden doesn’t care about the cost going up. The higher the better for taxes.

And meanwhile, case in point. He knows and is doing what I’ve always said the Uk govt shouldbe doing every time they call on the perform stations to reduce their prices.
As Florida prices soar, DeSantis proposes $1B in gas tax relief

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Biden rolls out multibillion-dollar plan to upgrade aging U.S. ports after passage of infrastructure bill
  • The Biden administration outlined several initiatives on Tuesday aimed at addressing immediate supply-chain challenges and other disruptions affecting global commerce, a move that follows the passage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
  • The $1 trillion infrastructure bill, the single largest federal investment in American history, includes $17 billion for infrastructure improvements at coastal and inland ports, waterways and ports of entry along the U.S. border.
it's not upgrading the ports, it's kickback to unions.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's not my tweet.

I fucking raged out on my Twitter search function like Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty
"but muh NerGee NDpandantz" is what the conservatards point to as evidence that Trump was different. He wasn't. The oil shortage is due to an under-investment in the industry, due to his administration's response to the pandemic. Biden is doing Trump, harder. That's why it keeps getting worse for you and I...because it's getting better for Biden, Trump, and the rest of the Elite.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
"but muh NerGee NDpandantz" is what the conservatards point to as evidence that Trump was different. He wasn't. The oil shortage is due to an under-investment in the industry, due to his administration's response to the pandemic. Biden is doing Trump, harder. That's why it keeps getting worse for you and I...because it's getting better for Biden, Trump, and the rest of the Elite.
Energy Independence just means
exports > imports

That shift started under Obama (I think) when he allowed companies to export finished products. But "energy independence" doesn't mean "we make what we use, we use what we make". For various reasons, we don't have that capacity at the moment.

Oil shortage could be because production was cut back during the pandemnic, and now that we are pulling out of it, the producers like $70/bbl better than $35/bbl - so why make more? So they can make less profit? I wouldn't do that either.

But stifled domestic production does nothing to help that situation. We are at their mercy, and Biden's policies exasperated the issue.

But this reserve dip is a joke. It's a political stunt that - quite literally - does nothing.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Oil up 3% today.

Oops. I guess everyone quickly saw how misguided this was.

Look for some heavy subsidies to keep the price at the pump from hitting $5+/g

Or more begging at the feet of OPEC+. They meet again on Dec 2.

Screenshot_20211020-093451_Chrome.jpg

M

member 3289

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Any bets on OPEC+ decision on Dec 2 to decrease production by the exact amount that Biden "pulled" from reserves?

Although Biden's amount adds up to about 3 days of usage. LMAO. So maybe they don't bother.