Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Short term fix.

Kicking the can down the road, which will actually leave the world more vulnerable to supply constraints.

Biden's regulations caused this issue.
Loosening them is the correct fix.
Which regulations are those, smart guy?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Which regulations are those, smart guy?
Keystone pipeline
Not renewing existing leases

He (his handlers) choked US production then begged OPEC+ to produce more when they -predictably - slowed production to garner higher prices. OPEC+ told him to fuck off.

So instead of taking control of the situation, he's releasing reserves. That is a temporary fix because OPEC+ still controls the supply and demand isn't going away.

M

member 3289

Keystone pipeline
Not renewing existing leases

He (his handlers) choked US production then begged OPEC+ to produce more when they -predictably - slowed production to garner higher prices. OPEC+ told him to fuck off.

So instead of taking control of the situation, he's releasing reserves. That is a temporary fix because OPEC+ still controls the supply and demand isn't going away.
He's trying to preserve the environment, you ingrate

M

member 3289

That is a temporary fix because OPEC+ still controls the supply
37.1%. That's not controlling the supply.

I've been faithful to only 37.1% of the girls I've been with. I'm still an out-of-control shitbag.

No idea why I used that analogy and I'm not sure it even makes sense. I'm spitballing. Stop being an ingrate.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He's trying to preserve the environment, you ingrate
Which I'm all for.

But we aren't there yet. Our economy still needs oil production. His moves were symbollic as being a green initiative. But we are still using the same amount of oil - so all it did was jack up the prices.

Using reserves will be a temp fix to relieve pressure and maybe get his approval rating back up from the basement, but it's a short term fix because the actual problem still hasn't been addressed.