Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You spelled racism wrong.
Shit was 100% biased back then. Still is to a degree.

What if Biden said "My next nomination will be a gay dude."

It's the same argument.
i hear ya. i feel like im against it since its a lifetime appointment. but now that i think about it, that could actually be used as a reason to specifically choose someone who is not a straight white male

side note: the concept of a lifetime appointment is crazy

M

member 1013

i hear ya. i feel like im against it since its a lifetime appointment. but now that i think about it, that could actually be used as a reason to specifically choose someone who is not a straight white male

side note: the concept of a lifetime appointment is crazy
Google the unelected Canadian senate

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
We should have term limits on all of these corrupt assholes.
There's a counter to that too, though. Have them serve ten year terms, pass all sorts of massive decisions impacting all sorts of industries...... and then return to the private sector with "SCOTUS Justice" on their resumes? Seems to me that's a recipe for even worse corruption.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fake news. The NYT would never, ever investigate anything or anyone to do with Biden or any prominent Dem affiliate. You're seriously going to post the NYT at us? Lol. Since when do you give a single fuck about a single NYT investigation?

??
These are the "articles" that come out after an election as long as you're on the same team. Had this been Trump's son it would've been on every tv station and newspaper 24-7 before, during, and after the election...

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
These are the "articles" that come out after an election as long as you're on the same team. Had this been Trump's son it would've been on every tv station and newspaper 24-7 before, during, and after the election...

NYT, lol. Fake news. Fuck outta here.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Welcome to the post Trump era where the right calls everything they disagree with racist. The tards on here calling people racist yet not being able to provide a quote to back it up.

Didnt Trump just call the prosecution looking to lay charges again him racist?

Trump Calls Black Prosecutors Investigating Him ‘Racist,’ Suggests Protests In Retaliation
Trump denounced Black prosecutors from Georgia, New York and Washington, D.C., independently investigating Trump as “radical, vicious, racist.”

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
George W. Bush maxes out political donations to Trump impeachment supporters Liz Cheney and Lisa Murkowski
  • George W. Bush maxed out his political donations by giving to campaigns for Cheney and Murkowski.
  • Both supported impeaching Trump over the insurrection and now face Trump-backed primary challengers.
  • Bush has also held a fundraiser for Cheney and condemned the January 6 attack on the Capitol.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Banned: Books on race and sexuality are disappearing from Texas schools in record numbers
Records requests to nearly 100 school districts in the Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin regions — a small sampling of the state’s 1,250 public school systems — revealed 75 formal requests by parents or community members to ban books from libraries during the first four months of this school year. In comparison, only one library book challenge was filed at those districts during the same time period a year earlier, records show. A handful of the districts reported more challenges this year than in the past two decades combined.

All but a few of the challenges this school year targeted books dealing with racism or sexuality, the majority of them featuring LGBTQ characters and explicit descriptions of sex. Many of the books under fire are newer titles, purchased by school librarians in recent years as part of a nationwide movement to diversify the content available to public school children.

Another parent in Katy, a Houston suburb, asked the district to remove a children’s biography of Michelle Obama, arguing that it promotes “reverse racism” against white people, according to the records obtained by NBC News. A parent in the Dallas suburb of Prosper wanted the school district to ban a children’s picture book about the life of Black Olympian Wilma Rudolph, because it mentions racism that Rudolph faced growing up in Tennessee in the 1940s. In the affluent Eanes Independent School District in Austin, a parent proposed replacing four books about racism, including “How to Be an Antiracist,” by Ibram X. Kendi, with copies of the Bible.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Wasn’t Trump the one handing out all the stimulus cheques and PPP loans?

• Over 25 PPP loans worth more than $3.65 million were given to businesses with addresses at Trump and Kushner real estate properties, paying rent to those owners. Fifteen of the businesses self-reported that they only kept one job, zero jobs or did not report a number at all.
  • The loans to businesses located at Trump and Kushner properties included a $2,164,543 loan to the Triomphe Restaurant Corp., at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in New York City. The company reported the money didn’t go to keeping any jobs. It later closed.
  • A company called LB City Inc, which is located at Kushner’s Bungalow Hotel in Long Branch, New Jersey, received a loan for $505,552.50 that it used to keep 155 jobs.
  • Two tenants at 725 5th Avenue, Trump Tower, received more than $100,000 and kept only three jobs.
  • Four tenants at the Kushner-owned 666 5th Avenue combined received more than $204,000, and retained only six jobs.