Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
What the fuck????
"9 million people called out sick in early January when the jobs data was being collected" is a large reason the job numbers look like shit????

I don't know what is funnier the fact that she tries so hard to appear smart or the fact that some people believe the shit that comes out of her mouth

LMAO

She's very clever and very attractive

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They why are you excluding the previous administration from your criticisms and standards?

We didn’t see you bring forth similar concerns when Trump stated he would appoint a female?
I probably did.

I do remember laughing about the Dems being torn on criticizing a female nominee. And there had been women court justices before. That wasn't all that ground breaking. And I think Trump was replacing RBG anyway.

Again - Zero issue with Biden selecting a black woman. It's announcing it ahead of time - before even naming a specific candidate - is what I find foolish.

M

member 1013

I probably did.

I do remember laughing about the Dems being torn on criticizing a female nominee. And there had been women court justices before. That wasn't all that ground breaking. And I think Trump was replacing RBG anyway.

Again - Zero issue with Biden selecting a black woman. It's announcing it ahead of time - before even naming a specific candidate - is what I find foolish.
It’s not like US justices are appointed on merit at any level so idk why u care

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It’s not like US justices are appointed on merit at any level so idk why u care
You are an executive. Let's say you need to hire a new HR Rep for multiple locations. Standard protocol is to post the open position internally, so you send out an email...

"Attention all associates, I'd like to announce that we will be hiring a new HR Rep who will be over all locations. If interested, please let me know. Also...FYI - I will be hiring a black woman for this position."

M

member 1013

You are an executive. Let's say you need to hire a new HR Rep for multiple locations. Standard protocol is to post the open position internally, so you send out an email...

"Attention all associates, I'd like to announce that we will be hiring a new HR Rep who will be over all locations. If interested, please let me know. Also...FYI - I will be hiring a black woman for this position."
I’m a janitor

i just clean up ppls shit

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Oh well, a shitty January jobs report will allow for the ability to brag about February's job creations and a booming economy.

What a joke.

Spin-Doctors. All of them.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LMAO she dumb as a rock and a liar

I guess if you are into 4's she might be considered attractive
She isn't dumb.
Misguided for sure. But not dumb.

For all the bullshit she has to pass off as legit fact, she does remarkably well.