Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Stop believing everything the far right media tells you.

No, Biden administration is not giving out crack pipes. Here’s what’s really happening

“These comments are misleading and misinformed,” an HHS spokesperson told McClatchy News in a statement about the crack pipe claims. When asked what the safe smoking kits would specifically include, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said they “may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis.” “No federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits,” HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra and the Office of National Drug Control Policy Director Dr. Rahul Gupta said in a statement Feb. 9. “The goal of harm reduction is to save lives.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Free crackpipes for the people!
Stop believing everything the far right shill posts...

No, Biden administration is not giving out crack pipes. Here’s what’s really happening

“These comments are misleading and misinformed,” an HHS spokesperson told McClatchy News in a statement about the crack pipe claims. When asked what the safe smoking kits would specifically include, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said they “may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis.” “No federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits,” HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra and the Office of National Drug Control Policy Director Dr. Rahul Gupta said in a statement Feb. 9. “The goal of harm reduction is to save lives.”

T

The Big Guy

Remember when Trump was giving out free needles to shoot heroin and speedballs?
Yea because needles can pass diseases to other people. Biden is giving out crack pipes

I wonder if hunter put him up to this?

Imagine giving out crackpipes for racial equality lmao

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Easy to think Biden would do that. Seattle and some places in canada give out crack and meth pipes. They also call it a "smoking kit"
But again, Biden is not giving out crack pipes.

What is happening in Canada doesn't make your claims true.

T

The Big Guy

But again, Biden is not giving out crack pipes.

What is happening in Canada doesn't make your claims true.
He probably just backtracked. We know how much bidens love crackpipes and how often they change their views

I figured it might be apart of his 2024 campaign 1644547052200.png

T

The Big Guy

Frame it how you want but your pushing a false narrative.

Either you were fooled into believing misinformation or you chose to run with fake news.
Have you called out the sources that lied and told you immigrants commit less crime than native born americans?

Have you apologized to anyone on tmmac for pushing that misinformation?

It's ok crusty

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Have you called out the sources that lied and told you immigrants commit less crime than native born americans?

Have you apologized to anyone on tmmac for pushing that misinformation?

It's ok crusty
You know someone is dick tucking when they commit a Red Herring logical fallacy.

T

The Big Guy

You know someone is dick tucking when they commit a Red Herring logical fallacy.
I dont care about bidens crackpipes. I think it's funny nothing more. I dont get completely obsessed with(foreign) politics like you

Anyway. How about that misinformation you keep spreading?