Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Unemployment extended and stimulus cheques on the way.

I wonder if the cheques will have Joe’s signature on them...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was devastating

Idk if he can recover

also did you actually read it? I didn’t
Started off kind of strong talking about how this directly contradicts what he said on the campaign trail, then let the administration explain that this is a complicated process, so you have to do things gradually. It wasn't like Fox news coverage of Trump, it was similar to CBC coverage of JT.

M

member 1013

Started off kind of strong talking about how this directly contradicts what he said on the campaign trail, then let the administration explain that this is a complicated process, so you have to do things gradually. It wasn't like Fox news coverage of Trump, it was similar to CBC coverage of JT.
57224287-0449-4FFA-AB42-20A97B39F466.jpeg

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have a feeling that it's to be an ass and make a point since 13 Republicans sent letters to have someone vote for them because they couldn't travel due to the health emergency but are in Florida speaking at CPAC.

One side acts like a cunt to score points and the other side returns the favor. Rinse and repeat.
It's the same contentious relationship you often find between Unions & Management, with the maturity level of a bunch of mean girls.

1614693889638.png