Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
This is the new way to discredit somebody without discrediting anything they say/claim

It is transparent, I hope you can see this
Should it be what you believe it is, I don't know what would be new about it.

Two things tho.
First, do his thumbnail faces look natural to you? Or are they done to summon emotions? I know most youtubers try to do it this way, it's not unique. That is because most youtubers want dem moneyz. It's normal.
But this guy actually _is_ an actor. For someone who I would believe to be weary for all kind of actors with whatever agendas, I think you can understand the implication.

Selling outrage is sadly big business, especially in news / commentary.

Second, I am here for quite some time now, and you can certainly say a lot of things about me, but I don't think I have a reputation of making things up. And I certainly wouldn't want to start building it for something or someone as unimportant to me as Rüssel Brand?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Should it be what you believe it is, I don't know what would be new about it.

Two things tho.
First, do his thumbnail faces look natural to you? Or are they done to summon emotions? I know most youtubers try to do it this way, it's not unique. That is because most youtubers want dem moneyz. It's normal.
But this guy actually _is_ an actor. For someone who I would believe to be weary for all kind of actors with whatever agendas, I think you can understand the implication.

Selling outrage is sadly big business, especially in news / commentary.

Second, I am here for quite some time now, and you can certainly say a lot of things about me, but I don't think I have a reputation of making things up. And I certainly wouldn't want to start building it for something or someone as unimportant to me as Rüssel Brand?
I can't stand Brand, before or after his Re Brand...Faces included

A lot of what he is talking about lately is on point and sourced, so I can't just dismiss the content due to his silly faces

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I can't stand Brand, before or after his Re Brand...Faces included

A lot of what he is talking about lately is on point and sourced, so I can't just dismiss the content due to his silly faces
So you can't stand him but you power through his videos because you think this actor is the truth©?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
so what you’re saying since he is saying things that you like, he is on point?
Has nothing to do with what I like.

Has to do with topics, studies, facts that aren't covered in media.

There is a lot going on/coming out that a lot of people have no idea is going on.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So you can't stand him but you power through his videos because you think this actor is the truth©?
Brand is a news reader, not a creator of Truth.

but he reads a lot of truth that the MSM suppresses.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can barely make it thru any of his videos. Annoying as shit IMO.
He sources information I usually get thru other people's content.

It isn't about Brand at all, I think you might be missing that part.

Who isn't an actor nowadays that you see on any video or MSM or Press conference...that line is blurred to bolivia.
Brand sucked at acting IMO...I only saw him on one show and he was cringey(HBO Ballers)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
one of those people is in a position of power.

see the difference?
true. but there appears to be a conflict of interest here when thomas is the one dissenting vote on getting january 6th info (the other republican appointees said yes)

and, low and behold, part of the evidence that he voted against them getting were texts from his wife and mark meadows where she suggests that a military tribunal execute people

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
true. but there appears to be a conflict of interest here when thomas is the one dissenting vote on getting january 6th info (the other republican appointees said yes)

and, low and behold, part of the evidence that he voted against them getting were texts from his wife and mark meadows where she suggests that a military tribunal execute people
that's cute.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
that's cute.

wait a second. for "hillarys campaign"

wtf. is this devil running again?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry, early enter...
I'm getting real tired of these non sequiturs disrupting the threads. Try to stay on topic guys.