Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This should be renamed “The Joe Biden Depreciation” thread. He sinks further and further everyday

Up next

The dopey hyena

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I can't believe we're on year 5 of people pretending that unemployment numbers are the be all and end all of economic strength.
Year 5? It has always been a trash statistic used as an even trashier talking point.

It has become much worse in the gig economy era though.

The problem is shit jobs, not no jobs.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Year 5? It has always been a trash statistic used as an even trashier talking point.

It has become much worse in the gig economy era though.

The problem is shit jobs, not no jobs.
I understand, but Trump really brought it to the forefront of public discourse when he began using it as the only economic indicator. Biden is apparently continuing that trend.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I understand, but Trump really brought it to the forefront of public discourse when he began using it as the only economic indicator. Biden is apparently continuing that trend.
Oh my sweet summer child, if only you knew what that fucking statistic has done to Australian politics.

You haven't seen bad economic discourse until you've seen an Australian election campaign season. Trump and the Yanks are just using what the Murdochs perefected down here first.

Literally the current race has turned on its head because the opposition leader was 'busted' not knowing the unemployment rate (and interest rate). I'm talking massive shifts in the polls.

All the shit that ScoMo has done means nothing compared to not knowing a bullshit stat off the top of your head.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oh my sweet summer child, if only you knew what that fucking statistic has done to Australian politics.

You haven't seen bad economic discourse until you've seen an Australian election campaign season. Trump and the Yanks are just using what the Murdochs perefected down here first.

Literally the current race has turned on its head because the opposition leader was 'busted' not knowing the unemployment rate (and interest rate). I'm talking massive shifts in the polls.

All the shit that ScoMo has done means nothing compared to not knowing a bullshit stat off the top of your head.
*Laughs in Justin Trudeau's 3rd term*

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Biden is latching on to any report that can be spun into a positive light, regardless of the reasonings behind the numbers.

Unemployment numbers have always been suspect.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Record low employment levels.. That means it’s beyond a ‘recovery’ or ‘return of jobs’ if the unemployment levels are below pre Covid levels.
If people aren't looking for work they aren't counted in the figures.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The people who are currently trumpeting Biden's low unemployment knew that from 2017-2021.
Biden fans are taking credit for whatever they can find. Real or imagined.

It won't be long before they'll be giving him credit for good weather.

"The Biden Administration has brought you 7.6% more sunny days than any administration dating back to the 1920s. That's a Biden Win!"