Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Because currently they’re providing this service themselves and paying all costs. Soon it will be the tax payers footing this bill thanks to the Florida GOP and their cancel culture.
And not paying taxes.
They wouldn't do that if it wasn't advantageous to do so.

Florida is getting fucked. Generally speaking, corporations are smarter than governments when it comes to being fiscally responsible.

One can only assume a reinstatement of the tax would net the surrounding areas with a much better EMT program.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
What’s the definition of democrat you’re basing this assumption off?

The general definition of being a proponent of democracy? Yes, I’m all for democracy, are you not?

Or the American political party version? Cuz that would be silly.
You are a Biden honk - which is fucking laughable. Only a party-liner would be a Biden honk. He's a joke.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
And not paying taxes.
They wouldn't do that if it wasn't advantageous to do so.

Florida is getting fucked. Generally speaking, corporations are smarter than governments when it comes to being fiscally responsible.

One can only assume a reinstatement of the tax would net the surrounding areas with a much better EMT program.
They had a status much like a municipality does. Not fully sure how it works in America but up this way if a city provides its own municipal police force and emergency services, they don’t have to pay the federal govt taxes to also provide that service. Why should they have to?

Why would Florida have a greed to that deal if it wasn’t initially advantageous to its citizens?

The changes don’t benefit the surrounding areas as you have mentioned but instead are going to be dramatically increasing their property taxes… Or at least that’s what we are reading have you seen otherwise?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You are a Biden honk - which is fucking laughable. Only a party-liner would be a Biden honk. He's a joke.
Biden is a joke. I am Canadian so I’m not sure how you think I could be a Biden Democrat. I post stuff about Biden in a Biden thread and enjoy though predictable responses and emotional reactions from the usual suspects. As I have said many times, Biden is useless and Trump and his supporters should be thoroughly embarrassed for losing to such a dud.

Are you going to vote for Trump again in 2024?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Why would Florida have a greed to that deal if it wasn’t initially advantageous to its citizens?
Governemnts make all sorts of concessions to entice corporations. The wellbeing of their constituents is an afterthought, providing they are at least able to cast a vote.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The changes don’t benefit the surrounding areas as you have mentioned but instead are going to be dramatically increasing their property taxes… Or at least that’s what we are reading have you seen otherwise?
That's what is being reported. We'll see how it shakes out.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Governemnts make all sorts of concessions to entice corporations. The wellbeing of their constituents is an afterthought, providing they are at least able to cast a vote.
So the GOP fucked over its constituents and is now only seeking to remedy that due to the fact Disney has an opinion they don’t agree with?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Haha. No I didn't.
You admitted it in the Maricopa thread.

It was right before you said you couldn’t remember who you voted for in 2016.

M

member 1013

Are they actually considering running this clown in 2024?

It wasn't a vote against/fear of debating Biden.
It's bucking the partisan lean of the moderators and questions.

But you know that already, don't you?
you are such a GOP stooge

i hope you’re just playing devil’s advocate

go ahead and call me a “dem.” like i’m some neoliberal cunt bag.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
you are such a GOP stooge

i hope you’re just playing devil’s advocate

go ahead and call me a “dem.” like i’m some neoliberal cunt bag.
Whatever
You neoliberal cunt bag. ?