Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i didnt know what he looked like, so i googled david purdue. he is 72 years old. lol. america is run by a bunch of geriatrics who wont be around to feel the impacts of their anti-human / pro-corporate policies

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
1st college lesson:
Loans need to be paid back.

If they want to put a cap on percentage rates, fine. But "debt forgiveness" is bullshit.

If I'm someone who busted my ass for 5 years to pay off my debt, and then the following year the gov't forgives all debt - you better believe I'm going to have my hand out saying "What about mine". Fair is fair.

Hauler '24
The talk is heating up regarding student debt.

With midterms approaching, I guess you have to do something with a 39% approval rate.

If you can't earn those votes, buy them.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Are people getting the “you’re anti (politically correct term for wheelchair bound person)!” stuff when they criticize this guy? I remember if you criticized Hillary for anything you were immediately labeled a sexist.
Most people just make fun of him for being mentally handicapped which is sad. He's very high functioning and has accomplished so much with so few brain cells.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
As Florida legislators were rushing through passage of a bill to repeal the special district that governs Walt Disney World last week, they failed to notice an obscure provision in state law that says the state could not do what legislators were doing — unless the district’s bond debt was paid off. Disney, however, noticed and quietly sent a note to its investors to show that it was confident the Legislature’s attempt to dissolve the special taxing district operating the 39-square mile parcel it owned in two counties violated the “pledge” the state made when it enacted the district in 1967, and therefore was not legal. The result, Disney told its investors, is that it would continue to go about business as usual.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
As Florida legislators were rushing through passage of a bill to repeal the special district that governs Walt Disney World last week, they failed to notice an obscure provision in state law that says the state could not do what legislators were doing — unless the district’s bond debt was paid off. Disney, however, noticed and quietly sent a note to its investors to show that it was confident the Legislature’s attempt to dissolve the special taxing district operating the 39-square mile parcel it owned in two counties violated the “pledge” the state made when it enacted the district in 1967, and therefore was not legal. The result, Disney told its investors, is that it would continue to go about business as usual.
But I thought they were happy about the change?

So the deal IS a win for Disney? Otherwise why fight for it?