Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Planting trees I'll never climb.
Feb 3, 2016
Assuming he made the trip across the pond, what's the betting odds that Biden falls asleep during the Queen's funeral?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Only person getting a pass is Fetterman by you.

Feel free to post about Oz . I don’t know anyone that likes him.

Edit now I see you bashing him
Yesterday you made multiple post excusing his actions.
excusing who's actions?

Fetterman is a corporatist, but his attempted apprehension of a guy he thought was a shooter (or running off a county attorney) isn't on the same level as Oz pitching products he knows are detrimental to health because BigPharma pays him.

If you told me I had to vote for one of them, I wouldn't vote.

Thuglife13

πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©πŸΊ
Dec 15, 2018
excusing who's actions?

Fetterman is a corporatist, but his attempted apprehension of a guy he thought was a shooter (or running off a county attorney) isn't on the same level as Oz pitching products he knows are detrimental to health because BigPharma pays him.

If you told me I had to vote for one of them, I wouldn't vote.
Fetterman is a fucking vegetable though. He should've done the right thing and stepped down and let another Democrat step in and win with ease. The easy win would've been with Conor Lamb who he beat in the primary while hiding the fact that he in his own words "almost died" from a stroke...

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1571900637834784768

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine being someone who voted for this and is so shallow that they still defend their decision, because 'at least I dont have to hear orange man anymore'. The only silver lining is, more & more people continue to awaken by the day by seeing this and personally experiencing the repercussions of it.

View: https://rumble.com/v1l032d-we-are-completely-f.html
He can't put on his shoes let alone trigger anyone.