Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She's not an outlier, though.

What's she pushing that's out of the conservative mainstream? Examples?

??
Didn't she say 9/11 was a hoax? Sure, some think that. But the majority? Nah.

And wasn't she the one saying whe was going to file impeachment papers against Biden on his first day? I mean...that actually would have been a good call - but not something the majority was behind right off the bat. Now? I think the entire country would be behind it if we didn't have such a pathetic VP.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Registry delves into fire-hall check-cashing complaint against state Rep. Paul Sherrell
The Tennessee Registry of Election Finance is looking into a complaint that state Rep. Paul Sherrell wrote checks from his campaign account to local fire halls and asked for cash back, potentially pocketing it while campaigning this year.

Sparta resident Dale Walker, director of the Tennessee Pastors Network, filed the sworn complaint asking for an investigation into Sherrell’s campaign donations after speaking with Cassville Volunteer Fire Chief Teddy Stockton. Stockton told him that Sherrell wrote a campaign check to the fire department for $100 then requested and received $90 in cash back during a March 19 breakfast event, Walker said.

“Is this a cash-back scheme?” using tax-free money that should be for campaigning only, Walker said.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I think infant formula is a key word that I must have glossed over.
  1. Toddler formulas are not recommended for infants, but if you have no other choice, toddler formula is safe for a few days for babies who are close to one year of age.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
  1. Toddler formulas are not recommended for infants, but if you have no other choice, toddler formula is safe for a few days for babies who are close to one year of age.
Thanks for clarifying.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

View: https://twitter.com/kyjpdavis/status/1525124123743211520?s=21&t=8rfi9if6tS-Splv78YZg6g

Kentucky middle school students asked to write letters to imaginary friend ‘struggling with homosexuality’

Middle school students at a private Christian school in Kentucky last week were sent home with an assignment to write a letter to an imaginary friend “struggling with homosexuality.” Using teachings from the Bible, students were asked to “persuade” their friend in no less than eight sentences that they are not gay.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My key takeaway from this mess...
Monopolies are bad, folks.

4 companies make 90% of baby formula in the US.
*Government created monopolies

If only there were some way to get formula from some first world country that America borders!