Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

If you are wondering why your portfolio looks like shit today - the expected 1 million new jobs in April ended up being 266,000

And March's numbers were lowered from 916,000 to 770,000

Biden still saying it has nothing to do with people being paid to not work. Why? Because he's a fucking idiot.

Nobody knows how to stall a recovery like Biden. He had 8 years of practice.

Lawrence Summers, former Obama economic director: "Respectfully, I think it is close to self-evident that the fact that people are being paid more to stay home than they would be to work -- in millions of cases -- is reducing the available supply of labor."

I'm guessing Lawrence is a TMMAC member and he enjoys my posts.
My portfolio is out of control. But none of my investments are in stocks and it’s only worth about tree fiddy so I’m basically bragging about how cool I am and have no real point

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
If you are wondering why your portfolio looks like shit today - the expected 1 million new jobs in April ended up being 266,000

And March's numbers were lowered from 916,000 to 770,000

Biden still saying it has nothing to do with people being paid to not work. Why? Because he's a fucking idiot.

Nobody knows how to stall a recovery like Biden. He had 8 years of practice.

Lawrence Summers, former Obama economic director: "Respectfully, I think it is close to self-evident that the fact that people are being paid more to stay home than they would be to work -- in millions of cases -- is reducing the available supply of labor."

I'm guessing Lawrence is a TMMAC member and he enjoys my posts.
Biden is a Globalist ..in order to usher in their New World Order they must destroy the Old World (Current Country we have known and loved) ...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndC1XL4731M

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBhQuOKWOkU

Will they succeed?

No.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Hauler @Hauler big mad
Nonsense. I'm rooting for him. If he succeeds, the country succeeds. But I don't trust any polling data from anywhere.

And if these figures are accurate, he's probably still running off the momentum that he isn't Trump. That eventually fades if his policies don't work.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Probably related to trucking. You can't find OTR drivers anywhere, and their freight fees have doubled in the last month or so. Securing freight has turned into a bidding war. So now even if you are lucky enough to find the product you are after, you can't get wheels under it.

I heard something about Biden and DOT relaxing the restricted driver's hours to speed things along. Hopefully that helps or we could end up with "gasoline deserts" out there.

I don't want to sound like "chicken little" with this shit - but it's bad, and it's quickly getting much, much worse.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Or it could just be due to the cyber attack on that pipeline....

Gas shortage: Gov. Cooper declares state of emergency for NC, halts vehicle regulations
In light of the recent cybersecurity attack that temporarily shut down one of the largest pipelines in the United States, Governor Roy Cooper on Monday signed an Executive Order declaring a state of emergency in North Carolina. The order also temporarily suspends motor vehicle fuel regulations to ensure adequate fuel supply supplies throughout the state.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Gas shortage: Gov. Cooper declares state of emergency for NC, halts vehicle regulations
In light of the recent cybersecurity attack that temporarily shut down one of the largest pipelines in the United States, Governor Roy Cooper on Monday signed an Executive Order declaring a state of emergency in North Carolina. The order also temporarily suspends motor vehicle fuel regulations to ensure adequate fuel supply supplies throughout the state.
Maybr it's a shell game.

"Sir - Looks like trucking is about to be an issue"

Biden: "Rrgghh derpa hng 2 billion thousand rillions"

"Sir - How about we fake a cyber attack on the pipeline. Blame Russia"

Biden: "Russia!"

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Maybr it's a shell game.

"Sir - Looks like trucking is about to be an issue"

Biden: "Rrgghh derpa hng 2 billion thousand rillions"

"Sir - How about we fake a cyber attack on the pipeline. Blame Russia"

Biden: "Russia!"
Is this a Q bomb ?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Out of curiosity. When you post these things, do you pause first to think "Would this be my reaction if Trump were still in charge?" ?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Five Former IRS Chiefs Say Biden’s Plan Would Make Tax System ‘Far Fairer’
sharp drops in audit rates for millionaires and large corporations.
It's nice to know that when their budget was lean they still made time for the lower and middle class.

Also, lol:

“would benefit everyone who pays their taxes. It would produce a great deal of revenue by reducing the enormous gap between taxes legally owed and taxes actually paid — much of it through increased voluntary compliance. And it would improve taxpayers’ interactions with the IRS.”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
My compliance is the fact that I don't want to go to IRS jail.
Yeah, from now on when I do my taxes to find out how much more I have to send Uncle Sam, I'm not going to say "I'm doing my taxes."

I'm voluntarily complying with the law.