The Man to Suck the Juice out of Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I've been saying he's the only guy with thr speed and size that can't stand with jones.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've been saying he's the only guy with thr speed and size that can't stand with jones.
do you give Anthony Smith a shot?
I think he has a 1 on 4 chance with his size, durability, power, and well rounded game

It for sure has to be a Big LHW... Jon's reach makes most average sized LHWs skills ineffective IMO

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
do you give Anthony Smith a shot?
I think he has a 1 on 4 chance with his size, durability, power, and well rounded game

It for sure has to be a Big LHW... Jon's reach makes most average sized LHWs skills ineffective IMO
Jon head kicks him then tko him...

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I would love nothing more than to see Jon in the receiving end of a highlight reel KO. I like Smith a lot, but i don’t think he gets it done against Jon. Especially since he has a license to fight with juice in his system.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont care who jones fights next just as long as it isnt a rematch with dc or gus. i want to see him smash some new faces from now on.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Smith may be considered a Top 5 but he doesn’t touch DC or Jon (IMO) could be wrong though....

Reyes has the great movement and speed like ECC170 @ECC170 mentioned to make a very intriguing matchup.
It is MMA so I give everybody a shot...No fight is 100% unwinnable because of Injury or Punchers chance
I only give Smith 25% at most...like 1 in 4 or 1 in 5...He has big balls and enough power to change any fight even late
I would not bet against Jones currently...Talent + Juice is too much right now...He rightly should be favored against anybody below HW right now

I give Reyes a 1/3 maybe

Needs to be a tall guy IMO

T

The Big Guy

At first i thought you had a pic of @conor mcgregor nut hugger sucking a black dildo. He told me in confidence he can taste a picogram or 60 in a semen sample. He has a very distinguished palate which i admire

T

The Big Guy

I agree with reyes. He def needs a little time to develop but hes a beast. I expect jones to beat anthony smith then he will destroy anderson. By then reyes will be ranked higher. I assume reyes will smash volkan 0 when they fight and that will put him in the top 5 or so.

I was hoping tyson pedro would get in the mix but shogun shut that down. Best case scenario would be shogun to dethrone jones and make him tap to strikes. I wish

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
^i agree in principle. in stand up kickboxing, no worries. but there's always a chance that rumble still catches him in a scramble or something odd.

but stick in there for over 2 rounds with Jones and serious adversity will be visited upon you. if it goes over 3 rounds 100 times out of 100, Jones wins unless his toe fucking explodes again (and I completely hate Jones, i hope all of his toes explode, on a daily basis lol [/good-spirited])