The Man to Suck the Juice out of Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
i dont care who jones fights next just as long as it isnt a rematch with dc or gus. i want to see him smash some new faces from now on.
I want him to fuck up again and get kicked out of the UFC so we can see him fight Gabi Garcia next New Years Eve in a steroid death match. Let’s go RIZIN

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
^i agree in principle. in stand up kickboxing, no worries. but there's always a chance that rumble still catches him in a scramble or something odd.

but stick in there for over 2 rounds with Jones and serious adversity will be visited upon you. if it goes over 3 rounds 100 times out of 100, Jones wins unless his toe fucking explodes again (and I completely hate Jones, i hope all of his toes explode, on a daily basis lol [/good-spirited])
After seeing the trouble Jones had with Gus' reach and his terrible head movement when someone could actually reach his head I came on here and made a thread ahout how Rumble would beat him. The huge reach and CRAZY power of Rumble would have changed things for Jones in a big way...