The Man to Suck the Juice out of Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
After seeing his piss poor boxing exchanges with Gus in that first round he's very lucky Rumble retired.
You are better than this. JJ schooled Cormier on the ground in the first fight and knocked him out in the 2nd. Rumble retired and left a ton of money on the table for a reason.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You are better than this. JJ schooled Cormier on the ground in the first fight and knocked him out in the 2nd. Rumble retired and left a ton of money on the table for a reason.
why is he better than this? He can have his opinion can't he?

How much of Jones DC 1 was actually on the ground?...I mostly remember clinch fighting

Rumble is and was a head case, who knows why he is retired right now...He retired when jon was suspended FYI...Jon was not in the picture

Rumble vs Jones is a good fight for sure...especially if they can both Juice up

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Normally I'd agree but Jones doesn't have a great double like dc and rumble is one of the few people Jones may not be able to out juice muscle in the clinch
Jones is a wrestler man...,,he is not gonna lose a wrestling guy, ever.,.......

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
why is he better than this? He can have his opinion can't he?

How much of Jones DC 1 was actually on the ground?...I mostly remember clinch fighting

Rumble is and was a head case, who knows why he is retired right now...He retired when jon was suspended FYI...Jon was not in the picture

Rumble vs Jones is a good fight for sure...especially if they can both Juice up
How many times did JJ take DC down in first fight and if the fight was standing then DC couldn't take JJ down so technically he schooled a Olympic level wrestler at his own game.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How many times did JJ take DC down in first fight and if the fight was standing then DC couldn't take JJ down so technically he schooled a Olympic level wrestler at his own game.
Agree that he schooled him wrestling...clinch wrestling...I just didn't see much ground action though...Jon is an amazing Wrestler no doubt about it

I just think Rumble has a shot to KO anyone he fights, including Jon...that is all...could Jon get him down and make him quit? absolutely, Rumble is into that sort of thing

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just think Rumble has a shot to KO anyone he fights, including Jon...that is all...could Jon get him down and make him quit? absolutely, Rumble is into that sort of thing
Exactly this.

Juicy ate his share of shots from Gus, and Gus doesn't have the hammer the power that Rumble does.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Gus took Jones down and dc dropped him on his head. Different styles of wrestling make a big difference in opponents. We've never seen Jones come out blasting doubles the way dc can. He's much more of a clinch wrestler and rumble is one of the few guys Jones can't out muscle in the clinch.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Gus took Jones down and dc dropped him on his head. Different styles of wrestling make a big difference in opponents. We've never seen Jones come out blasting doubles the way dc can. He's much more of a clinch wrestler and rumble is one of the few guys Jones can't out muscle in the clinch.
You don't want to make it to my ignore list bro.