General The #metoo movement has gone too far...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It's gone to far when Monica Lewinsky is trying to claim #metoo for sucking up the presidential skeet.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
It's gone to far when Monica Lewinsky is trying to claim #metoo for sucking up the presidential skeet.
I don't hate many people I don't know, but I hate her. What a piece of shit opportunist.

How did a homewrecker whore who sucked off the POTUS become a women's lib icon? Doesn't say much for the #metoo movement.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
She was cleared of sexual misconduct. Found guilty of being a potty mouth though. Lol
Intresting.
"A letter to attorney Dan Gilleon said investigators found Garcia "commonly and pervasively" used vulgar language around staff, used staff to perform personal services and disparaged other elected officials.

It's unclear what specific language she used, but obscene language and demeaning comments can fall under the definition of sexual harassment.

"I would like to sincerely apologize to my colleagues in the Legislature, my staff and most importantly to the residents of the 58th Assembly District for instances where my use of language was less than professional," Garcia said in her statement."

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Naaaah they were weird people from the mountains of Colorado..... The parents totally know who killed her (rumor was they use to have parties where their equally as weird friends would routinely have a go with JBR.... I remember the autopsy report saying she was subjected to repeated sexual trauma.... Poor child never stood a chance)
The dad is from Nebraska and the mom is from West Virginia where she was crowned Miss West Virginia. They didn't move to Colorado until after JonBonet was born.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
See Clinton’s aren’t all that bad. Job creation still after the fact. I wish I could give opportunities like that. Chick suck me off and she makes a career of that.
I am curious what it breaks down to hourly.

We are raising a generation that believes in making half as much and patting themselves on the back for it. No wonder the age to leave home keeps getting older and older.
To be fair, there are A LOT of distractions from responsibilities on an overwhelming scale.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Should the contestants have a voice if they feel something in a pageant is going against their morals?

I would think so. What's that about?

I'm just commenting that it seems those actually competing seem to have the least voice with the moral judegment being passed by non participants. Although, I get there's a viewership angle here and they too get a shareholder voice of sorts. But, like sports or another competition, I'd be curious to know what the participants think before me as the armchair critic at home.