the most "PC" thing you have ever seen?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
maybe for Jason, but its just not good for a child to have 3 dads raising it in a home.

answer this, how do you think that is a good scenario?
I don't think it is a bad scenario, assuming that it is a loving stable relationship, of which I have no evidence to the contrary. Single parent households are considerably worse, if we are trying to put it on a scale.

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
not really .i wouldnt respect a chick who was getting spit roasted on the regular with her kids in the house either
Where abouts exactly does your respect stop for sexual exploits behind closed doors between consenting adults in a loving relationship? Is BDSM the line? What about swingers? Toys ok?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
not really .i wouldnt respect a chick who was getting spit roasted on the regular with her kids in the house either
What do a woman's sexual endeavors behind closed doors with consenting adults have to do with her ability to raise a child? Is mommy getting fucking in the ass by daddy every night OK?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Where abouts exactly does your respect stop for sexual exploits behind closed doors between consenting adults in a loving relationship? Is BDSM the line? What about swingers? Toys ok?
Samsies

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it pretty much stops at the point where 3 dudes jerk off into a test tube and turkey baster it in to one of their sisters

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What do a woman's sexual endeavors behind closed doors with consenting adults have to do with her ability to raise a child? Is mommy getting fucking in the ass by daddy every night OK?
is it really behind closed door when you bring kids into the picture? like no one is going to have anything to say when they show up at school functions with 3 gay dads .its all real good and pc in a perfect world but in reality it isnt going to play out that way .people are judgemental.the other kids are little savages.shit is going to get said.kids rip on each other for having cheap shoes what do you think they are going to say about having 3 dads?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
is it really behind closed door when you bring kids into the picture? like no one is going to have anything to say when they show up at school functions with 3 gay dads .its all real good and pc in a perfect world but in reality it isnt going to play out that way .people are judgemental.the other kids are little savages.shit is going to get said.kids rip on each other for having cheap shoes what do you think they are going to say about having 3 dads?
Kids are going to get shit regardless and there's always going to be shit head parents with something to say

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
being gay is accepted 3 way relationships are not .how many people do you know with 2 wives?
None, but if the 2 wives knew of each other and were ok with it, then why couldn't you have 2 wives? Good luck finding the women to agree to that(Holy grail or holy nightmare? You decide.), but if the adults who were apart of it consented to it, who am I to say it shouldn't be allowed?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Kids are going to get shit regardless and there's always going to be shit head parents with something to say
theres a huge difference between your dad works at walmart and your dad gets butfucked but 2 different guys

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
None, but if the 2 wives knew of each other and were ok with it, then why couldn't you have 2 wives? Good luck finding the women to agree to that(Holy grail or holy nightmare? You decide.), but if the adults who were apart of it consented to it, who am I to say it shouldn't be allowed?
first of all it is illegal to have 2 wives

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you know why people dont have 2 wives? it doesnt fucking work.it would blow up in your face eventually.but hey it would work perfectly fine if it was dudes.lets bring in some kids so they can witness the relationship self destruct.i can only imagine the3 way custody battle over a turkey baster baby.it sounds like an absolute clusterfuck that doesnt need to happen

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
first of all it is illegal to have 2 wives
Which is an old law set in place because of religion. Everyone is up in arms about ISIS conforming to religious laws set down in the Quran, but Christian laws are ok?

For me it all hinges on knowledge and consent. If all three parties are aware of the circumstances and consent, then that should be ok, but if they aren't then that is wrong.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
you know why people dont have 2 wives? it doesnt fucking work.it would blow up in your face eventually.but hey it would work perfectly fine if it was dudes.lets bring in some kids so they can witness the relationship self destruct.i can only imagine the3 way custody battle over a turkey baster baby.it sounds like an absolute clusterfuck that doesnt need to happen
So because it hasn't worked in the past it should be illegal?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So no sex for mommy and daddy once there is a kid in the house. Jesus fucking christ I'm glad I got divorced and didn't have kids, that sounds miserable

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
it is illegal.it doesnt matter how pc you want to be.at the current time it is against the law
As far as the argument, 'it is wrong because it is illegal', goes, societal values change over time and that leads to changes in the law. That current law is there because of christian religious values and to protect women from being exploited. However, if all 3 people consent, then why should the law get involved? Who is getting harmed? In what way?

Regardless of that though, lets change the scenario to cohabitation between 1 man and 2 women, who are all consenting, is that wrong? What about 1 woman and 2 men? It is the same thing for the most part, however it loses some of the legal benefits of marriage, but it is legal.

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Maybe it's a dumb theory, but I always figured gay guys had a ton of sex. You factor in how horny men are and the fact that now they don't have to deal with a woman being on her period or "not in the mood", and now you have not two but THREE gay guys in one house... where are they going to find the time to raise a kid in between all the glorious gay sex that is no doubt going on there?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Referring To dwarves or midgets as "little people". The term "little people"sounds like your are referring to children which is super weird.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was having a cigarette earlier and noticed a no smoking in public sign right in the middle of the street. Pissed me off. I'm always courteous when it comes to smoking to ensure I'm not getting it in people's faces or near kids etc.

But they got a sign saying no smoking at all? Yea fuck that noise I'm going rogue on this one.

Looking forward to getting shot by the po po when they try give me a ticket

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
gays? yup

polyandry? yup

Sister fucking? yup

v-neck shirts? yup

children? yup

marriage? yup

divorce? yup

Canadians? yup

Where do you come up with "sister fucking"? You think they won't use other fertility methods but that the gay men will actually fuck their lover's sister?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
It would be pretty hard to respect your dad when he is getting spit roasted in the next room on a regular basis
But you don't have a problem with gays? The adopted orphan child you deem appropriate for gays to raise would still have a father getting it up the ass in the other room. How is that ok?

And a child of middle class gay men in a stable relationship in a good school district has the same disadvantages of a poor black kid in the ghetto (assuming the fact that it's a single parent home)? Only if the teachers, parents, and administrators share your views.