General The Official OG/TMMAC Charity Soap Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
I'm here for the same 3

Btw that pine tar was awesome but it's absolutely not a daily soap lol. I love it, I smell like I've been up drinking Lagavulin 16 and smoking meats all night. It's awesome. But wasn't the best scent for church lol.
For sure. The pine tar soap is legit because people typically buy it for skin issues. It doesn’t have any added fragrance, it’s just really high quality pine tar.

Going Postal

Bringer of BILLS and JUNK
Nov 18, 2023
I placed an order last weekend and received it a few days ago. Had a nice little "F the OG" note on the invoice and a bunch of free samples. The "Dreamboat" soap is the first one I've used so far and I really like it. Thanks so much.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
I placed an order last weekend and received it a few days ago. Had a nice little "F the OG" note on the invoice and a bunch of free samples. The "Dreamboat" soap is the first one I've used so far and I really like it. Thanks so much.
Happy to hear that, man. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
I like the sound of Fight Club or something with Fight in the name. Would love to hear any other feedback.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like the sound of Fight Club or something with Fight in the name. Would love to hear any other feedback.
I would buy a few bars of soap, whether for charity or not.

Personally I don't have interest in an OG soap, to be honest I have been trying to leave that forum behind for a decade due to multiple reasons. I think it is best to let that name die where it began, but that is just me.

I will keep reading your threads on both sites and figure out what to do/purchase in due time.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
I would buy a few bars of soap, whether for charity or not.

Personally I don't have interest in an OG soap, to be honest I have been trying to leave that forum behind for a decade due to multiple reasons. I think it is best to let that name die where it began, but that is just me.

I will keep reading your threads on both sites and figure out what to do/purchase in due time.
Totally understand. For this, I just want to do the best I can for charity.

Toadvine

Aug 14, 2024
I’m here now, still in for 2. I sent you my email on the OG but seeing how I’m banned now you might not have gotten it.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn good looking members with great taste and impressive girth:

Fighting 2-3
Phuckles 3
fan_of_fanboys 3
B17 3
IronHands 5
FatChrist_Magic 5
ArodMFingJohns 2
Altofsky 3
Sk1tzO420 1
ROCKETS 1
Harlem 3
UncleTom_Doug 3
drunkshark 1
2old 2
ToadVine 2
Cire 2
Walter_Sobchak 2
BrankoCikatic 2
Peruvian_Necktiez 2
QTyp 3
Going_Postal 2
TFK_shampoohorn 2
Hessian 3
ABCTT_SENNIN 2
luchalibre 2
Braf_Zachland 2
TwoFatNuts 2
MDubya 2
Inelegant_Discourse 3
Shogun_Whoo_ah 2
Ryno13 2
ActiveMeasures 3
jehiah 2
scrapdo 2
Region_Rat 2
syntaxless 1
High_and_Dirty 1
CDale27 2
Rambo John J 2-3
badpvtdan1 2
Jimmy_Coconuts 2
Another list I didn't make.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
It’s time to talk about charities, boys. I think that’ll help us with the name as well. As I’ve said from the beginning, I’m open to suggestions. I’ll need to vet any charity to make sure the money goes where it is meant to. Many prominent charities give as little as ONE PERCENT to the actual cause. I’m not okay with that.

I’m pretty sure I found out about this guy through the OG (maybe after a YouTube rabbit hole). I like the fact that they are saving people from what are often the worst imaginable circumstances. Also, I appreciate giving guys like this a purpose and gainful employment of sorts after their service.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79uDkod_FIk

What do you guys think of this?

Fan_of_Fanboys

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
There are a lot of good charities out there (and even more bad ones)
My vote would be one for cancer, maybe one for cancer that predominantly impacts men. I only say that because breast cancer and such already gets a lot of support, deservedly so. But I think there is a lot less awareness and support for men with cancer. I don't have a specific one in mind, just my $0.02 though

2oldguy

Aug 14, 2024
I like the name fight scrub - lol

The charity doesn't matter to me - I agree about looking at the % that actually goes to help and as long as they’re not scams

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
There are a lot of good charities out there (and even more bad ones)
My vote would be one for cancer, maybe one for cancer that predominantly impacts men. I only say that because breast cancer and such already gets a lot of support, deservedly so. But I think there is a lot less awareness and support for men with cancer. I don't have a specific one in mind, just my $0.02 though
So glad to hear you guys are of the same mind. I didn’t want to knock any particular charities in case it’s one members support but there’s a long list of them that are absolute scams.

Would love to give to a men’s health type charity. That is high on my list.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
In for some fight club soap! How do I order?
Selling the bars for $10, the same price as our normal soap but donating 100% of the sales. If we sell 120 bars, I’ll donate $1,200. When the soap is ready, I’ll give everyone who “preordered” private access to get theirs via our website. We have fair, flat rate shipping or free shipping with minimum order.

Just let me know how many bars you’d like and I’ll put you down.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
Going to make 120 bars starting tomorrow! There will be some left over after all the preorders are accounted for.

We’ll be documenting the whole process, so if you want to see how it’s made you’ll be able to.

Last chance to give me any thoughts on color options. It will be OD Green but I can add another color or colors, like earth tones for a camo effect. Speak now or forever hold your penis.

We still have some time to settle on the charity but I’d love your input.

So far, I’m looking at:

No Kid Hungry

Give Kids the World Village (providing cost-free, once in a lifetime trips for critically ill children and their families)

Gary Sinese Foundation (Lieutenant Dan is a solid, selfless human being doing great work for veterans and first responders)

Tunnels to Towers (proving homes for the families with young children of those that gave their lives or were permanently disabled while serving our country or their community)

My Stuff Bags (for abused, neglected, and abandoned children)

The charity I suggested previously didn’t garner much interest, so I didn’t include that one. I’m just glad the money will go to people in need. Please give me your thoughts on these.

Just_Dredd

Aug 13, 2024
Just_Dredd @Just_Dredd

Ever plan to have the balms in southern gentleman or gray matter? Id buy a case of that shit,.
Yes, we’ve talked about a lot actually. We’ve been trying to assess how much interest there would be in men’s (masculine) lotions and balms. I love the balms in winter when my hands are all cracked from working/playing outside. Using a stick to put it where you need it is really convenient. Also, I’ve been testing out a roll-on fragrance with Southern Gentleman. It doesn’t suck at all.