General the real canadian news and politics thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the outcome of these hearings will be not only was it justified to use the emergency act but they will need to enact legislation to make it easier to enact it in the future

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
the outcome of these hearings will be not only was it justified to use the emergency act but they will need to enact legislation to make it easier to enact it in the future
Friendly reminder not to leave crypto on exchanges.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
trudeau was survives 4 or 5 career ending scandals already and none of it has even phased him
Some of my friends are all in on PP being the savior of the country. I laugh at them, then they get big mad at me for pointing out that JT, like him or not, is a winner.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Some of my friends are all in on PP being the savior of the country. I laugh at them, then they get big mad at me for pointing out that JT, like him or not, is a winner.
i am not sold on PP . i dont see him asking the right questions . he wants to act like he is anti-woke but he only speaks about fiscal issues he never touches culture issues at all. where is PP now that the inquiry is over? he should be bringing up every lie or contradiction and throwing it in trudys face . by the time there is another election all this stuff will be so far in the past that it wont even matter . if the voters didnt hold aga khan, WE charity , SNC-lavalian etc against trudeau i doubt they will hold the way covid was handled or the emergency act against him . by 2025 there will be new shit to be mad at him about

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i am not sold on PP . i dont see him asking the right questions . he wants to act like he is anti-woke but he only speaks about fiscal issues he never touches culture issues at all. where is PP now that the inquiry is over? he should be bringing up every lie or contradiction and throwing it in trudys face . by the time there is another election all this stuff will be so far in the past that it wont even matter . if the voters didnt hold aga khan, WE charity , SNC-lavalian etc against trudeau i doubt they will hold the way covid was handled or the emergency act against him . by 2025 there will be new shit to be mad at him about
We're like 6 months into a baby formula shortage. For the first time in my entire life, the CPC has something they can "Think of the children!!!" over and what do we hear from PP? "Durrrr, conmony!!!"

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We're like 6 months into a baby formula shortage. For the first time in my entire life, the CPC has something they can "Think of the children!!!" over and what do we hear from PP? "Durrrr, conmony!!!"
no baby formula, no childrens tylenol or advil . like you say for the first time in our lifetimes there just isnt any the opposition parties (all of them) should be screaming mad in the HOC asking what steps are the government taking to fix this . what are they doing to secure a supply for canadians . not a word from any of them . they arent even trying to hide the uniparty anymore

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Same, I think he is great opposition but I'm unsure PP as a leader.

I was pretty involved in the local elections this time around and feel pretty defeated that there was only like a 30% eligible voted turn out

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The most wonderful time of the year! Been a long time since I've seen any significant snowfall.
does it snow down there? it has to snow in the mountains at least? its probably -20c back home anyways