General the real canadian news and politics thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The Privy Council Office and Mendicino’s department quickly posted a notice that falsely claimed that the Act was in force. Although, one federal judge questioned how that happened.

On the same day of November 20, Privy Council posted that the Act was in force. The notice includes a change in date, “entry of April 31, 2017.” That’s weird though, because April only has 30 days in the month, not 31.
What's the topic?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What's the topic?
'College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants Act'

Records show on Friday, November 20, 2020 Crown lawyers attended a Federal Court injunction hearing in a Trademarks Act dispute with the British Columbia firm.
Staff in Mendicino’s department stressed the importance of proclaiming the Act in force. It was “a key first step,” wrote staff.
“The hearing on November 20 was premised on the College Act properly being proclaimed,” said Justice Janet Fuhrer, the presiding judge. It wasn’t.
Government lawyers were “duty bound to bring to the Court’s attention the development of the proclamation of the Act,” Justice Fuhrer said at the time. Lawyers instead used backdated documents to pretend the Act was in force.
The Privy Council Office and Mendicino’s department quickly posted a notice that falsely claimed that the Act was in force. Although, one federal judge questioned how that happened.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
no . i didnt see it . i cant stand to listen to any of those people talk anymore
I heard about it a couple days ago. PP declined the invitation because the media is mean to him and hurts his feelings. So JT had a bunch of jokes about why he wasn't there. The material wasn't bad. I also enjoyed that JT doesn't even pretend like he cares what the public thinks of him anymore.