General the real canadian news and politics thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he is dead

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

View: https://imgur.com/a/rqvTaMz

he was alive right here an hour or so ago but now has died in police custody . there will need to be a kangaroo court inquiry in to this now. you know the ones they do behind closed doors with a publication ban where nobody is sworn in and everything is off the record

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i dunno if JT had him killed . i doubt he is the brains of the operation . who knows . the RCMP doesnt exactly have the greatest track record themselves
After what we heard about NS it sounds like they're getting their orders from the top on tne big stuff. JT wouldn't have been able to keep anyone happy if the kid lived. Giving him the old Epstein special makes a lot of sense.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

A Fredericton woman is still in shock after she went to the local hospital's emergency department to get a sexual assault forensic examination performed and was told to schedule an appointment for the next day.

The woman, whom CBC News is not naming, says she was told no one was on staff or on call that night at the hospital who was trained to perform the exam.

That response by staff at the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital has now triggered a review of how Horizon Health Network's sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE) program is administered, said Horizon interim CEO and president Margaret Melanson.

The 26-year-old victim said she was told to go home overnight, not shower or change and to use the bathroom as little as possible, to help preserve any evidence.

"I just really wanted to not have to preserve my body in the state that it was in for another 12 hours," she said in an interview. "So I guess I was feeling like I was being asked to sit in that experience. Like, I could smell him on me."