General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
what's amazing is that the Dems had 50 years to make RvW into law, but instead they're going to use it as a reason to pack the courts.

That would make the Dems a far bigger threat to democracy than the Jan6 rave.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
what's amazing is that the Dems had 50 years to make RvW into law, but instead they're going to use it as a reason to pack the courts.

That was their long game play.

Just begging the GOP to reverse it. For 50 years they were like...

And the GOP fell into their trap so now the Dems can move the SCOTUS Justice count to 13 without people bitching about it too much.

Biden will brag about "creating" even more jobs.

Then in 2024 the GOP will move the count to 15.

Rinse. Repeat. Every 4 or 8 years.

Might as well just get rid of the SCOTUS completely if it's just going to be a figurehead of the executive branch.

M

member 1013

what can be done about the two party system?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i was lumping you in with “we” and making a bad gollum joke

you are a tribe member, member?
I'm just laughing at the idea of people saying 'This is about women's health. It even says so in the Bible. "If you murder a pregnant woman you only get charged with murder once." '

It's probably not painting the picture people think it is.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Another bombshell just dropped

Part 2 of hearing starts with "Hang Mike Pence" stuff

Around 205, Hutchison went to meadows office and he was very disconnected. She urged him that something should be done since rioters were getting close to capital. Meadows said trump just wanted to be alone

When crowd broke in and was cheering to hang mike pence. Pat zipiloni ran down yo meadows office like "wtf. We need to do something more. They are literally calling for the vice president to be hung"

Meadows responded by saying, "you heard it Pat. Trump believes Pence deserves it and hd doesn't think the rioters are doing anything wrong"
*hanged

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I used to mock Greenday when I was an ignorant right winger. I didn't know the band members at all. I just "knew" that they were "flaming liberals"

Always been a fan of their music tho. And their anti-war stance is pretty awesome imo

Also, fuck America. It's a fucked up country

View: https://youtu.be/q1RKr4pWOqs
Hey bud just a quick reminder that Canada is pretty full.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If not getting vaccinated meant going to prison, you may have a point
just to be clear, are you saying that the gov't only violates rights when they send people to prison?

that would mean that the Jim Crow "voter competency" laws didn't violate anyone's rights.
the Tuskegee Experiments didn't violate anyone's rights.
FBI issuing hundreds of thousands of national security letters, a majority against U.S. persons, many without any connection to terrorism at all, didn't violate anyone's rights
the million people who have been put on "No Fly" lists without any due process or means of appealing haven't had their rights violated.

289892271_10159558242103301_5635690913403628712_n.jpg