General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 1013

I was just telling a story about a friend of mine who went bald by age 25 but had fucked 100 white women by age 26. Every fucking time he left the base he would wind up with his dick in something causasian.

Used to piss me off tbh. Cunt stole all the white sluts. He's moving to the states with his powdered fiance, which prompted this discussion.

Anyone here a serial shagger or know of one?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And never got one pregnant. What does that have to do with some women getting multiple abortions, instead of using contraception Lars? You’ve lost me here.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Dont let him convince you that I'm generalizing all women because he's upset by recent bans.
Considering I actually have a vagina, I think I can make my own opinions on how you feel about women who have casual, frequent sex and get pregnant.

I will, however, stay mum on everything else as I have no desire to be called a political liberal when I am far from it because I do not agree with your opinions on this topic.

M

member 1013

Considering I actually have a vagina, I think I can make my own opinions on how you feel about women who have casual, frequent sex and get pregnant.

I will, however, stay mum on everything else as I have no desire to be called a political liberal when I am far from it because I do not agree with your opinions on this topic.
u r toxic

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
And never got one pregnant. What does that have to do with some women getting multiple abortions, instead of using contraception Lars? You’ve lost me here.
why do you think that women who've had multiple abortions aren't using contraception by choice?

how many women are in relationships where their husband/SO refuses to use contraception?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
show me it wasn't a stupid law, because if AOC supported it I have to think it was pretty stupid.
I read it. It's not stupid. It specifies a right to acquire contraception and information about contraception. It doesn't seem to require anyone to provide it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
nuraknu @nuraknu

What does it do? It provides the AG the power to initiate a civil case if a healthcare provider denies access to contraception or contraception information.

do you see why people opposed to abortion would vote against it? Do you see the potential for abuse if an AG decided to go after doctors or health providers that are opposed to (or have unpopular views regarding) contraception?

It's law that compels speech, and I'm not sure which enumerated power this falls under in the US Constitution.

M

member 1013

nuraknu @nuraknu

What does it do? It provides the AG the power to initiate a civil case if a healthcare provider denies access to contraception or contraception information.

do you see why people opposed to abortion would vote against it? Do you see the potential for abuse if an AG decided to go after doctors or health providers that are opposed to (or have unpopular views regarding) contraception?

It's law that compels speech, and I'm not sure which enumerated power this falls under in the US Constitution.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
for context, under this bill John Ashcroft could have brought a civil case against Jocelyn Elders.

The attorney general bringing a civil action against someone who had provided "contraception misinformation" when she told teenagers to masturbate instead of having sex.