The Sweet Science-Boxing Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Shut it, Baz. It's the brotherhood continued and you know it.
yes that’s true. But I won’t support a website that allows rampant racism. I don’t give a shit what people want to call me because of it. But I know for a fact they wouldn’t say that shit to some of my home boys and family members.

U4EA

Aug 13, 2024
yes that’s true. But I won’t support a website that allows rampant racism. I don’t give a shit what people want to call me because of it. But I know for a fact they wouldn’t say that shit to some of my home boys and family members.
I am not sure it does support rampant racism? But I respect you standing up for what you believe in.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
I am not sure it does support rampant racism? But I respect you standing up for what you believe in.
Someone that’s over there told me. I asked how it is lately. Okinage or whatever said he won’t stop people for speaking their minds, even if it’s racism. Just ignore them he said.

U4EA

Aug 13, 2024
Someone that’s over there told me. I asked how it is lately. Okinage or whatever said he won’t stop people for speaking their minds, even if it’s racism. Just ignore them he said.
Honestly it's not bad at all. Onikage is the owner. I think what he is saying is more a backlash after the Alta censorship.

You are definitely missed over there. The old guard are all still hoping you will join us and complete the brotherhood.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
ANNOUNCED: Mario Barrios will defend his WBC welterweight world title vs Abel Ramos on the Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson undercard, Nov 15th in Texas. Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano rematch also on the card.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Announced: Josh Kelly will now face Ishmael Davis in a super-welterweight clash on the Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois undercard on Saturday night after Liam Smith was forced to withdraw due to a virus.