The Sweet Science-Boxing Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Mike Tyson, 58, has hinted at some major concerns ahead of his fight against Jake Paul saying he has been struggling to walk recently.

Mike said: “[Things are] a little shaky. It’s hard to walk right now,” Mike Tyson said in the interview when he was asked about his preparations for his boxing return against Jake Paul. “But two months from now I’m going to be perfect.. The fight is won in the gym. Listen, I’ll do anything to help me.”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mike Tyson, 58, has hinted at some major concerns ahead of his fight against Jake Paul saying he has been struggling to walk recently.

Mike said: “[Things are] a little shaky. It’s hard to walk right now,” Mike Tyson said in the interview when he was asked about his preparations for his boxing return against Jake Paul. “But two months from now I’m going to be perfect.. The fight is won in the gym. Listen, I’ll do anything to help me.”
How is this allowed. Tag the Cobra in to teach fake Paul a lesson

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Seen somewhere that holy field offered to fight ksi.

What's the world coming to?

I say big John fury should get in there pikey rules

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
There were rumors that Canelo/Berlanga did 750K buys.

Fat Dan said no, someone tweeted to him they would be surprised if it did over 250K lol. Dan said it did well over that.

so I’m guessing it did at least half a million buys. Should know more by the end of the week

U4EA

Aug 13, 2024
You got a link? I was looking at the OG on the old forum.

You need to create an account to view its glory. Everyone from the DeadGround (Altaground) is over there now. Jump in.

Barry will join us eventually. My love will bring him home.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If we are allowed to recruit here we have a klan meeting on Thursday evenings on there, if anyone is interested