The Ultimate Khabib vs Conor Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins?

• Khabib Nurmogomedov

• Conor McGregor

• some weird controversial situation

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like Habib in this

but only like 63/37

Conor really does have heavy hands for a smaller man and can end any MMA bout against similar sized opponent

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Conor didnt even look like he tried that fight tbh.
right, I do think so too but this whole thing was about if Conor can catch Khabib on the way in for a takedown, not trying to breakdown Conor / Mendes.

Mendes was brought up as an example because regardless of if Conor did just allow Mendes to take him down or not, Conor hasn't showed much TDD (lil vs Alvarez but after he already hurt him).

I also doubt that Conor would have caught Mendes on the way-in for a TD (if that was what he was going for) therefore it's even harder to catch someone like Khabib who can pull off a lower single-leg from even a lower stance.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Come on man this is the same recycled garbage everyone has been saying. Come up with something new.
I was leaning toward Conor before since Conor would hit him first but after hearing Firas's praise about Khabib's low-single and how it is easier to grab a south-paw's lead leg, I jumped ships.

Fight is still long ways, I might jump ships again but I think Khabib has more success probability wiith that low single now than Conor trying to land that straight left,

...but then again, Conor had that beautiful counter uppercut vs FLoyd... FUKC!!

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
I will piss, shit, and have a brain aneurysm is Khabalooby clean ko’s Conor.
I will travel back in time to when Royce Gracie KO'ed Matt Hughes and have even more of a shit-spitting
conniption fit than I did then, if that makes sense, which it shouldn't , because no time travel story
really makes sense when you get right down to it. You get into all sorts of weird parallel dimension crap ,
and might end up in some alternate universe/timeline where Royce actually does KO Matt , so I
guess it sort of makes sense after all . o_O

But anyway , I see it as a good style matchup because of their differences, and it should be
close , and though I'd like to see Dana's boy get smashed , it's just as likely not to happen

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Chad Mendes took Conor down at will with a double leg, Khabib might have easier time with the low single
I don't think it will be easy for Khabib to even get close to Conor to take him down.
He will get hurt badly doing so.

M

member 3289

Conor should come out second.

The paper champ should come out first.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I don't think it will be easy for Khabib to even get close to Conor to take him down.
He will get hurt badly doing so.
If Conor is that good, he’s the GOAT but no one has ever able to catch someone shooting for a TD with a KO punch

Conor still needs to set his feet firm enough if he wants to generate any power, the angle itself is not going to cut it

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
did you know Conor predicted Khabib winning the lightweight belt? I guess it was obvious, but still, Mystic Mac knows his shit
stamped 10:30

full video

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
-single leg is easier to shoot on southpaw since the lead leg is closer
And that's what'll get Conor slammed through the canvas with ease..a HUGE advantage this is cuz khabib cuts his entry on the takedown in half and will be in a lot better position to lift Conor because he will have those hips loaded and Conor will be looking at the lights wondering what kind of monster is on top of him!

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It's amazing 2x the amount of ppl are picking Conor... come October 6th you'll see Dolly Pardon running bk to 45 with Ortega waiting to strangle him..Khabib time is here fellas!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
What makes this the ultimate thread? Seems pretty unultimate to me.
I created with an intention of compiling everything here instead of multiple threads like whenever Conor announces he’s going to drop fart at 3pm and thread gets created

Rest is up to ya’ll if u want to keep it ultimate