The Ultimate Khabib vs Conor Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins?

• Khabib Nurmogomedov

• Conor McGregor

• some weird controversial situation

Results are only viewable after voting.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i can't pick against Conor, even though every neuron tells me that Khabib is going to rag doll that leprechaun.

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
Chad Mendes took Conor down at will with a double leg, Khabib might have easier time with the low single
Not "at will" most of Chads take downs were stuffed and Conor was on a bad knee and flat footed and he got up from each take down and knocked him out in the 2nd

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Not "at will" most of Chads take downs were stuffed and Conor was on a bad knee and flat footed and he got up from each take down and knocked him out in the 2nd
ok, it's from Firas, talk to him

Nasonixah

Lurker
Oct 2, 2018
Hey. Where are you going to watch the fight? Since my country isn't showing it I'm using NordVPN to spoof my IP and I need a good quality website to watch the fight. Doesn't matter the country. Any ideas?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey. Where are you going to watch the fight? Since my country isn't showing it I'm using NordVPN to spoof my IP and I need a good quality website to watch the fight. Doesn't matter the country. Any ideas?
I’m finding a place without white people and commandeering the tv.

M

member 3289

Just buy it for cheap if you're using a VPN.

No stream is ever as smooth or clear as buying it.

M

member 3289

Where? I was looking into buying the UK coverage but I needs UK tv licence number.
I'll post it in the 5,000-post group PM you and I have with 2 other members, none of whom being any of the losers in this thread.