Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
i stopped thinking about covid a year ago . every now and then i see some cuck in a mask and it reminds me of how retarded the last few years have been
I remember when some mask vigilante tackled a lady at my local grocery because she wouldn't wear a mask and the retarded bystanders cheered her on it was an amazon broad I really hope she got sued for that or gets sued because there is taped evidence. The kicker is she endangered herself and the women if she truly believed in the covid contangion by laying her body against that poor woman she tackled.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What a joke the vaccine was
“Oh, you need a booster”
These assholes made so much money off of the govt

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What a joke the vaccine was
“Oh, you need a booster”
These assholes made so much money off of the govt
I feel bad for the lunatics that got 4 boosters. I only got the first 2 because I was fooled into thinking the vax card would matter but in the end that was big grift too.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I feel bad for the lunatics that got 4 boosters. I only got the first 2 because I was fooled into thinking the vax card would matter but in the end that was big grift too.
Can’t fault you for that, me ole son
They just scammed people and I’m just a nonconformist so that’s why I refused
I also live in state which said “there will be no requirement to take the vax and all lockdowns are not enforceable”

Last edited:

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i got zero because what are ya going to do if i dont? yewll do fookin nuthin

sparkuri

I invented generators alongside Nikola Tesla
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I remember when some mask vigilante tackled a lady at my local grocery because she wouldn't wear a mask and the retarded bystanders cheered her on it was an amazon broad I really hope she got sued for that or gets sued because there is taped evidence. The kicker is she endangered herself and the women if she truly believed in the covid contangion by laying her body against that poor woman she tackled.
Same thing happened at an Ace hardware store up here. Employee got into a fistfight, then pulled out the baseball bat.
I also was kicked out of an Ace.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It is crazy how we let the government nose sodomize people with those q tip tests they almost ended up putting that q tip in our butts because folks became so submissive and compliant.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Most of their product, probably close to 90%, went into the garbage even with forced consumption.
It was all paid for by taxpayers at that point.

I mean a business plan on a larger scale, with vaccine profit and intake being only a small part of the plan.
Much was accomplished in the form of power/control, much was learned and confirmed via the massive compliance test.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was all paid for by taxpayers at that point.

I mean a business plan on a larger scale, with vaccine profit and intake being only a small part of the plan.
Much was accomplished in the form of power/control, much was learned and confirmed via the massive compliance test.
If the goal was to sell them and that they don't care if they went into the trash, then forced compliance doesn't make sense.

If it was about forced compliance then my previous point stands that vaccines going into the dumpster means they failed miserably.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If the goal was to sell them and that they don't care if they went into the trash, then forced compliance doesn't make sense.

If it was about forced compliance then my previous point stands that vaccines going into the dumpster means they failed miserably.
I view the vaccine as a small arm of the large multi-armed octopus of control.

I suspect the vaccine part went better than expected, mRNA got to skip actual trials, etc...

To me it is clear that the plan was huge and complex and has been in the works for many years, it wasn't simply about vaccine.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I view the vaccine as a small arm of the large multi-armed octopus of control.

I suspect the vaccine part went better than expected, mRNA got to skip actual trials, etc...

To me it is clear that the plan was huge and complex and has been in the works for many years, it wasn't simply about vaccine.
Except the subject is the vaccine, so...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Remember the lecturing, name calling, and vitriol spewed on here for 2 years towards those who had the audacity to not blindly comply and inject this shit?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He didn’t expect so many of us to not simply ‘trust the science’ and refuse to comply.