Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He didn’t expect so many of us to not simply ‘trust the science’ and refuse to comply.
I actually expected MORE resistance if anything people proved they are compliant and submissive AF it became 1984 and v for vendetta irl for a year.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
It is crazy how we let the government nose sodomize people with those q tip tests they almost ended up putting that q tip in our butts because folks became so submissive and compliant.

I’d have rather had it in my butt than my nose.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I’d have rather had it in my butt than my nose.
Luckily I never took one of those stupid nose tests they could not fool me into those. I also never had covid my brother had covid and he had all the boosters and his wife is a liberal covidian. I didn't even wear ppe at work.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Luckily I never took one of those stupid nose tests they could not fool me into those. I also never had covid my brother had covid and he had all the boosters and his wife is a liberal covidian. I didn't even wear ppe at work.
No vax for me, but did catch Covid twice. First time sucked for sure. 9 days of fever. 2nd time I was rolling again on day 5.

sparkuri

I invented generators alongside Nikola Tesla
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Remember the lecturing, name calling, and vitriol spewed on here for 2 years towards those who had the audacity to not blindly comply and inject this shit?

Screenshot_20230808_175615.jpg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It’s awful funny how everyone who got vaccinated that I’ve been around, got Covid
I didn’t get it
Strange, isn’t it

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It’s awful funny how everyone who got vaccinated that I’ve been around, got Covid
I didn’t get it
Strange, isn’t it
My brother had 4 vaccines and caught covid his wife too. I only had two vaccines and never had covid. I retrospect I wouldn't get the two vaccines but I was threatened with not being able to enter federal places without a vaccine card which turned out to be a lie too and I think I used my vax card like 3 times with the person barely looking at it for 2 seconds.