Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Props to those of you who stood by your convictions and didn't blindly "trust the science", when the propaganda machine was in full force, pressure was being applied from every angle, you were being threatened w/ losing your job, and were called anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, and a danger to society by 'friends' and family.

View: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1805245880955453835

sparkuri

I invented generators alongside Nikola Tesla
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No sane military on earth would "vaccinate" its entire force with an "experimental unproven rushed new technology-vaccine", particularly right before deliberately fomenting wars.
It is the most mind-numbingly stupid concept I've ever heard.
I seriously can't believe people believe this horseshit.
Leftists are the dumbest species on earth.

Deliberate.
Can't fucking believe it has to be said.
Kissinger shook hands with Xi before transferring to hell, 50 years after their arrangement began.
Wolf tickets.

The USDX is going down, the petrodollar arrangement is over, sanity is censored, people imprisoned & disappeared before they get their wars & depopulation, just like WW1.
Plausible deniability.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Weird. Hit the x link
It’s ok,
I got ostracized (lol, I loved it) from an office I worked in a while back for being one of the only people not taking it

everyone in the office got Covid, even when I was in a tiny meeting room with them and I didn’t

I just said “what? 75% has Covid? Have they been vaxxed?”

I was totally discriminated against because of that, but (no lie) I’m an asshole so i sat there and took it and persevered until I walked and took another job

is a lawsuit possible against them?

They are also based in Scientology central which may have made the gm a little biased towards to me because I openly made fun of the whole mothership, sheepishness of all that

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Props to those of you who stood by your convictions and didn't blindly "trust the science", when the propaganda machine was in full force, pressure was being applied from every angle, you were being threatened w/ losing your job, and were called anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, and a danger to society by 'friends' and family.
This

Blast

Fagguette
Feb 10, 2024
I was the safety officer at the business I was managing and I refused to get one shot. The owners demoted me and I didn’t give a fuck. I continued to manage the store as the owners and my employees pranced around like they were elite and I was a piece of shit.

Now? They all regret getting a shot or plenty of shots. Fuck’em! I quit there because the owners are fucked and for making me feel like an outcast.

My head offices HR manager tried to get me to get a shot too. Telling me it’s part of my job as I need to show my staff as a leader so they follow and get vaccinated too. Fuck that. The shit killed my dad two days after he got it. He had a heart attack and fell on the bathroom floor and hit his head. My mom found him and he had blood clots the size of golf balls pouring out of him.

My mom was a nurse and she never saw anything like that before. Like I’m getting the vaccine after that happens. My dad got the shot because he had cancer and his oncologist recommended it.

Fuck that fake virus and fuck that poisonous vaccine.

sparkuri

I invented generators alongside Nikola Tesla
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was the safety officer at the business I was managing and I refused to get one shot. The owners demoted me and I didn’t give a fuck. I continued to manage the store as the owners and my employees pranced around like they were elite and I was a piece of shit.

Now? They all regret getting a shot or plenty of shots. Fuck’em! I quit there because the owners are fucked and for making me feel like an outcast.

My head offices HR manager tried to get me to get a shot too. Telling me it’s part of my job as I need to show my staff as a leader so they follow and get vaccinated too. Fuck that. The shit killed my dad two days after he got it. He had a heart attack and fell on the bathroom floor and hit his head. My mom found him and he had blood clots the size of golf balls pouring out of him.

My mom was a nurse and she never saw anything like that before. Like I’m getting the vaccine after that happens. My dad got the shot because he had cancer and his oncologist recommended it.

You just got promoted to forum general.

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/h2GpJK6ljDJJnLDWUA/giphy.gif

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019

You're saying covid was fake?