Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Get your 12th booster
I know one cunt who buys into it, he knows he’s wrong and gets pissed off when I tell him
He backs down and his only response is “don’t tell me what to do”
He also hates to be called a pussy

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Care to elaborate?
In mid 2021 the news would constantly report that "The vast majority of hospital admissions are the unvaccinated." Then, as now, it's simply a question of how much of the population you're talking about. Australia reports 97% vax rate of the over 16 crowd. When you're talking about a population where virtually no one is unvaccinated it's obvious that they'll have hospitalizations that are almost exclusively, or in this case, entirely vaccinated people.

It was a bullshit word game when they applied it to the unvaccinated, and it's still bullshit.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
In mid 2021 the news would constantly report that "The vast majority of hospital admissions are the unvaccinated." Then, as now, it's simply a question of how much of the population you're talking about. Australia reports 97% vax rate of the over 16 crowd. When you're talking about a population where virtually no one is unvaccinated it's obvious that they'll have hospitalizations that are almost exclusively, or in this case, entirely vaccinated people.

It was a bullshit word game when they applied it to the unvaccinated, and it's still bullshit.
what's not bullshit however is how clearly ineffective the vaccine turned out to be.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If not for all the heart attacks, I'd be convinced the vaccine was the equivalent of a watar pill.

The Great Placebo

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

We can also surmise the vaccination rate of 97%(wherever that number came from), to be complete bullshit.
The entire vaccinated world reports staggering excess deaths from Chile to Portugal & everywhere between.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
We can also surmise the vaccination rate of 97%(wherever that number came from), to be complete bullshit.
I'm not sure how you arrive at that, but if we work from that point that would also throw into question the validity of the claim that everyone in hospital is vaccinated.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
yet…

and you may be one that doesn’t.

I certainly hope you have no issues. Unfortunately there are plenty that have, and will.
its strange how this is an american conspiracy . people around the world have taken the shots
nobody else is dying becuz of the vax

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
let me get this straight.

you people believe that the vaccine kills???

is that what you rellay believe ??