Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I they cause far more serious side effects that can shorten one’s life at a rate far higher then they were marketed at.
a vaccine is causing more deaths that the virus it was created for?

its american conspiracy media running wild.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
a vaccine is causing more deaths that the virus it was created for?

its american conspiracy media running wild.
That isn’t remotely what I claimed.

that’s a huge bit of assumption on your part bud.

I claimed they had far more side effects some of them that are deadly then they were marketed as. Covid itself has clearly killed more people. However a vaccine which is proven ineffective against the virus it was created for that also increases mortality by any amount is a big problem.

especially considering they admitted they never tested its ability to stop transmission in the first place.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That isn’t remotely what I claimed.

that’s a huge bit of assumption on your part bud.

I claimed they had far more side effects some of them that are deadly then they were marketed as. Covid itself has clearly killed more people. However a vaccine which is proven ineffective against the virus it was created for that also increases mortality by any amount is a big problem.

especially considering they admitted they never tested its ability to stop transmission in the first place.
He doesn't know jack about jack regarding this vaccine or Rona

Last edited:

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
its a world wide virus in real time.

there is/was no option to test the vax before hand

to think the vax is a conspiracy is a joke

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
there is/was no option to test the vax before hand
Then it never should have been rolled out and it also never should have been coerced on people. You can’t claim safe and effective if you’ve not done the tests.

especially given that it’s was a “vaccine” using a new and unproven technology.

you’re attempting to rewrite history.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
In mid 2021 the news would constantly report that "The vast majority of hospital admissions are the unvaccinated." Then, as now, it's simply a question of how much of the population you're talking about. Australia reports 97% vax rate of the over 16 crowd. When you're talking about a population where virtually no one is unvaccinated it's obvious that they'll have hospitalizations that are almost exclusively, or in this case, entirely vaccinated people.

It was a bullshit word game when they applied it to the unvaccinated, and it's still bullshit.
According to Aussie government, about 20% of the population have had 4 doses.

So if the vaccine was neutral, you would expect 20% of the 1779 (356) people hospitalized to have had 4 doses.

Instead we've got 810 (46%) hospitalized. And they make up 53 out of the 95 (56%) of the deaths. They're definitely way over represented.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
According to Aussie government, about 20% of the population have had 4 doses.

So if the vaccine was neutral, you would expect 20% of the 1779 (356) people hospitalized to have had 4 doses.

Instead we've got 810 (46%) hospitalized. And they make up 53 out of the 95 (56%) of the deaths. They're definitely way over represented.
Why would you expect that 20% number to be equally represented? Chances are people with 4 doses are old as fuck or immunocompromised.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Why would you expect that 20% number to be equally represented? Chances are people with 4 doses are old as fuck or immunocompromised.
Who cares?

The point is.....The vaccine was supposed to protect the old as fuck and the immunocompromised . And it’s clearly not.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Chances are people with 4 doses are old as fuck or immunocompromised.
Not where i live

Vaccines, Boosters, and Masks are the sign of a good Democrat...I wish I was kidding.

Not sure of the numbers here but those who got initial two shots have kept up with boosters regardless of age or health...our local/state news cycle pumps the fear mongering every month or so pretty hard and that gets results IMO.

Sidenote: I know probably a dozen people who have gotten side effects right after their 3rd, 4th booster in the last 6 months. Most of them are mostly in denial about it and consider it a coincidence.
Yesterday I spoke with a family friend and he has had bad vertigo for 2 months, can't figure out why, his doctor is blaming long covid. I said that is a potential side effect of mRNA vax...he didn't like that possibility. He had covid over a year ago and the Vertigo arrived 4 days after a Booster.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1614413878544269314?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1610257536162332672?s=19

image.jpg1631286504246.jpg1631038092003.png1631038390241.png