General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

I've always wanted a rice cooker. Costco had this Japanese made cooker on special so I bit the bullet. It just showed up today and I'm pretty stoked on the purchase. I think I'll try it out tonight. Should minimize errors as well, since after the rice is cooked (hopefully perfectly) it keeps it nice and warm without overcooking for up to something like 8 or 10 hours...not to say that is necessary.
The japanese ones seem to be better their rice always looks good when they show japanese folks making food at their house.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The japanese ones seem to be better their rice always looks good when they show japanese folks making food at their house.
I agree. All japanese products seem to be superior to other countries (think about their cars for example, they are just getting going when others are breaking down everywhere). They just take pride in the workmanship in their products. It's how the Japanese are raised. They don't make cheap shit. Take all this combined with rice being something they may know a little something about, and I'm pretty sure this should be an awesome product.