General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Thats how my terrier is lol
All day in and out every 5 minutes
Have doggy door but my cat figured it out so i keep it closed now
Yep, she just woke from a nap and cried to go outside.
She went out and is laying in the sun, napping there.

The dog won't go down the stairs without me... Like, for the life of her so I don't think she would go out a doggy door without me, either. Also, we have a bird feeder in the yard and when it empties, the animals come to the patio to beg; I wouldn't put it past them to come inside and beg.

I am so glad the new place is one story.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yep, she just woke from a nap and cried to go outside.
She went out and is laying in the sun, napping there.

The dog won't go down the stairs without me... Like, for the life of her so I don't think she would go out a doggy door without me, either. Also, we have a bird feeder in the yard and when it empties, the animals come to the patio to beg; I wouldn't put it past them to come inside and beg.

I am so glad the new place is one story.
Alright mate we fucken didn't want your life story..

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
3.jpg

bought this sweet little servo to drive a Mode-Stirrer for a Reverberation Chamber. Who wants to guess how much torque it makes?
CD included for scale.

Been spending a shitload of money on a booth for a trade-show...Fabric Wall, table cover, podium, carpet, swag...I'll be down >$10k just to show up and set up.

I'm also about to spend a stupid amount of money on some analysis software, but it's a major company and I'm the first and only purchaser. They said I could pick the name. :)

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Bought a leg compression recover system. This was under $100 on Amazon, and it’s been worth every penny. Highly recommend 0245408B-66D6-4188-AA2D-039826345EF0.jpeg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My last purchase was a lighter, because a hobo stole my other one. Fucker.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Tell me all about your high school football days!
Lol, high school, babe? I’ve been pursuing athletic endeavors my entire life. I thrive in competition. You’re not even worthy enough to handle my gear. You’re an athletic peasant compared to me.