Thor 4 Confirmed, Taika To Direct

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
This was the trailer I saw when my wife and I went to Good Boys. At 50 seconds in hitler pops up,

I was the only one in the theatre that laughed.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gonna watch Thor from 2011

Is this one good to start, or am I going out of order?

this has portman hopkins and stringer bell from the wire.

@Lars

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Sources tell Variety that Jennifer Kaytin Robinson, who wrote and directed the Netflix pic “Someone Great,” has joined Waititi to work on the script prior to its production start date later this year.

Lady writer smart play.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
It end with Thor and spidergirl trying to save assgard...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think the pandemic china is starting next January from eating tiger brains will delay this film.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
This is sure to cause some commotion;

"Dear Taika,

We understand that you have a bit of a weight problem on your hands, and PETA is here to help. As we all remember, Thor packed on a few pounds in Avengers: Endgame, so the question consuming Marvel fans across the Nine Realms is how our favorite thunder god will return to his Ragnarockin’ bod in your upcoming film, Thor: Love and Thunder. We suggest taking a page from Chris Hemsworth’s own playbook and exploring what would happen if Thor tried going vegan.

According to his personal trainer, Hemsworth went vegan while filming the original Thor and Avengers films, developing a particular taste for beans and veggie burgers. Perhaps if Thor took the Bifrost Bridge to our world, he might get inspired by plant-based Avengers, Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange) and Natalie Portman (Jane Foster) and that battle armor would start fitting a little more comfortably.

If Thor is serious about protecting the Earth, going vegan makes a lot of sense—axing animal products from his diet could save more than 1,000 gallons of water, 20 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions, and 30 square feet of forest each day as well as the lives of nearly 200 animals a year! By having Thor go vegan, you could easily explain his restored physique while hammering home the benefits of a plant-based diet.

Just some food for thought …

Best regards,
Lewis Crary
Assistant Manager, Animals in Film & Television
PETA"