General Thoughts on Georgia shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I edited this post because theres new info

1. The neighborhood had a string of burglaries.
2. He had a criminal record for weapons and theft.
3. He was seen leaving house under construction by a neighbor who called police moments before the shooting.
4. He was followed to make a citizens arrest. Which is legal in georgia and there was probable cause.
5. He attacked first and tried to take a gun from a legally armed citizen during a legal citizens arrest.
6. The DA refused to file charges because the men committed no crime.
7. Jogging isn't a crime, but burglary is. He wasn't out for a jog. He was out to steal more from the same neighborhood.
8. Zero evidence the men were racist. 100% proof he was a known local criminal

Last edited by a moderator:

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I think the two should be charged with murder.
They are complete idiots and had no right to attempt to stop him, and certainly no reason for shooting him.

The whole race angle is of course bullshit, there is zero evidence these morons did this based on race.
The media just loves the whole 'South is racist angle' and will never let it die.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A former police office, so that guy is probably a cunt.

Lock them up and throw away the key.

T

The Big Guy

These people just want to be outraged. I'm sure nobody even knows about the two black teens that just executed a man and his wife. Complete savages who murdered well educated people and they even housed one while he fucked their adopted daughter.

Wheres the outrage? Driven from their home in the night and executed along a road. This happens everyday and people wonder why the prisons are full of young black men. It's because they murder at an insane rate. Wheres the outrage? Wheres the protests? Wheres the equal media coverage?

The Georgia shit is awful also. But let's not pull race cards on CNN because if we look at the numbers it's the total opposite of what they say. The murder rates are not even close.

Imagine these two on the side of the road on their knees pleading for their lives. Much more dramatic but it doesn't fit the narrative they push.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
These people just want to be outraged. I'm sure nobody even knows about the two black teens that just executed a man and his wife. Complete savages who murdered well educated people and they even housed one while he fucked their adopted daughter.

Wheres the outrage? Driven from their home in the night and executed along a road. This happens everyday and people wonder why the prisons are full of young black men. It's because they murder at an insane rate. Wheres the outrage? Wheres the protests? Wheres the equal media coverage?

The Georgia shit is awful also. But let's not pull race cards on CNN because if we look at the numbers it's the total opposite of what they say. The murder rates are not even close.
Lock them up too while we are at it.

T

The Big Guy

That's not the point. It's the media ignoring multiple murders a day and focusing on this one dude. It's a tragedy hes dead but they twist it and make this whole racism claim. When the numbers tell a different story completely.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
That's not the point. It's the media ignoring multiple murders a day and focusing on this one dude. It's a tragedy hes dead but they twist it and make this whole racism claim. When the numbers tell a different story completely.
Exactly. They'll trot out this type of story and say see America is still racist.
It goes with their leftist narrative that if this country is corrupt from the foundation it must be torn down and replaced.

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We know the media is fucked, look at the people who work for these big media corporations.

Bunch of race baiting dog faced pony soldiers and some are even worse than that.

Even with that being true, both groups of individuals in both instances are disgusting and should be locked up forever.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Rough.
Not sure they should call them white supremacists unless there is some proof.
I didnt see the need for the guns but the video doesn't show the whole interaction. Maybe something's missing?

Need more information to make an arguement. Grand jury is a good start I think
if they wouldn't have shot a white guy in those clothes, running on that road, then I would consider them white supremacists. Not that this a Hate Crime, or even that "Hate Crime" should be a thing to begin with.

let's hear all the evidence, but I struggle to come up with a context where this isn't Murder.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
but you see how Murder rates can be affected by selective prosecution, right? These two guys weren't going to face Murder charges, but I'd bet a lot of money that if black kids doing the shooting and that was a retired white police officer out for a jog, they'd already be tried and convicted.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
but you see how Murder rates can be affected by selective prosecution, right? These two guys weren't going to face Murder charges, but I'd bet a lot of money that if black kids doing the shooting and that was a retired white police officer out for a jog, they'd already be tried and convicted.
Man I get ya, I think the law enforcement community by and large are a bunch of punk bitches.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
We know the media is fucked, look at the people who work for these big media corporations.

Bunch of race baiting dog faced pony soldiers and some are even worse than that.

Even with that being true, both groups of individuals in both instances are disgusting and should be locked up forever.
Lulz. Salty your little thread having a dig at Fingers didn't go down the way you wanted it to and it got deleted?

The fact the 911 call came in saying 'Hello. Err, I'm out here in Satilla Shores. There's a black male running down the street,'
WTF. So what?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The fact the 911 call came in saying 'Hello. Err, I'm out here in Satilla Shores. There's a black male running down the street,'
WTF. So what?
shouldn't the response be "thank you, sir. Black people are allowed to do that. Is there anything else?"

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Exactly. They'll trot out this type of story and say see America is still racist.
It goes with their leftist narrative that if this country is corrupt from the foundation it must be torn down and replaced.

Le Chat Noir
©

My dude.

America is very racist.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Those two assholes should be rotting in jail as well.

Cops and their stupid thin blue line bullshit.
if you have a public defender, the Judge, Prosecutor, Police, and the Defense all get their check signed by The State.

i'm pretty far on the political slider from hippies and commies, but I'll be the first to say that our Justice System is fucked.

T

The Big Guy

they're already locked up. The two white guys that shot an innocent black man are still walking around town.
I didnt see any shots fired until after he attacked them

This could be another tray tray martin. Everyone thought tray tray was an angel. Then you find out hes been caught with burglary tools and womens jewelry after being grabbed by security for graffiti at school.
Then when said suspected burglar is acting suspicious and neighborhood watch member confronts him about a possible burglary (which is legal) he is attacked by twitter handle @no_limit_nigga and beaten bloody so he stands his ground and he takes out the future career criminal.

Point is they show tray tray as a baby boy with skittles. Not the man flashing guns on Twitter, breaking into houses and serving suspension from school for possession that's confronted while prowling around a neighborhood hes not from.

It may very well come up that this georgia guy is a multiple time burglar. Or we could find out it was two formerly lawful citizens decided to execute a black man in broad daylight.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
tell me about the stats.

include some discussion on Selection Bias.

Well see statistics are "mathematics dealing with the collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of masses of numerical data".

In this case federal statistics have long shown there is a crime problem in the black community. Simple people like you take that as racist,
and assume there must be a bias. There is not, it is very simply a fact. It does not assume the crime has anything to do with their race, it simply identifies that there is a problem within that community. You should also know that most victims of black criminals are black as well. So pretending a problem doesn't exist isn't helping the people who most need it.

Statistics, how do they work?

LMAO

Le Chat Noir
©