General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haha. 10 minutes in I messaged my uncle, rex, this show is gonna be normal to him. I remember when I was 8 and he was telling me you always have to rip the filters off your cigarettes because they are bad for you. Then he would flip em round and light up.

Had to move to Hawaii in his early 20s because his dumbass beat up the wrong person. Funny dude, but complete redneck.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Haha. 10 minutes in I messaged my uncle, rex, this show is gonna be normal to him. I remember when I was 8 and he was telling me you always have to rip the filters off your cigarettes because they are bad for you. Then he would flip em round and light up.

Had to move to Hawaii in his early 20s because his dumbass beat up the wrong person. Funny dude, but complete redneck.
By beat up do you mean murdered

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Tiger King is the most amazing thing I've ever watched alongside "Amish Mafia". I could legit binge watch this nonstop for the rest of my life and be happy...

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I watched this whole episode last night. It was way more about the animals and also showed a younger Joe Exotic who wasn’t as bad as he turned out.
The chimp keepers are the most batshit. I have no fucking clue how anyone can justify that at all.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
when joe got dragged by the cat it provided some of the funniest moments joe had reached his peak lunacy. his campaign for governor was also hilarious his campaign manager from Wal-Mart was more versed in politics than joe lol.

Last edited: