TLC: Night B4 Vince

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I snapped at around the Sami Zayn package when I realized they are doing too much tell and no show. I get it, having all the authority figures say they suck and “Change.” “Fresh” “Change”

SHOW ME DAMNIT!! And Lashley spreading his ass cheeks for me doesnt help anything
Exactly. And what we need. Is more Ronda on the mic.....No. We need her breaking arms and shutting up. Let Haymen talk for her dammit.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Exactly. And what we need. Is more Ronda on the mic.....No. We need her breaking arms and shutting up. Let Haymen talk for her dammit.
Introduce Baszler to fuck her shit up. Do it. Right now

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
He's been posting weird stuff for a while. He's been cleared for action this whole time. But rumors that the writing team again didn't have a spot for him at the moment because of Hardys injury......yeah. So he's been tweeting cryptic crap for months.
Well thats great to hear...

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Fine match up. Last hour has been enjoyable. Cant help but notice this may be the main event though

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Fine match up. Last hour has been enjoyable. Cant help but notice this may be the main event though
I thought they'd wrap this up about now and have a big ending. 5 minutes left, so let's see.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
With the build up of Vince shaking things up. We end with a 2 minute clip of natty crying tears of joy.......gtfo of here. Boooooo

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
And we're the suckers who sit through it week after week.

We deserve it * * ***

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
With the build up of Vince shaking things up. We end with a 2 minute clip of natty crying tears of joy.......gtfo of here. Boooooo
I am severly disappointed

Edit: can actually use literally correctly as well

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
And we're the suckers who sit through it week after week.

We deserve it * * ***
Very true and very disappointing. I could say that the crew coming up might need to do farewell matches on NXT, so maybe thats it, but why spoil the pops for it, or open up with rhe promise of something new, without hinting at it.

This show felt like an interim show while they write the new fun stuff, but once again, why announce something new, then give us the exact same show, albeit a good gauntlet match.

I would say they may have been better off waiting to pull this “change” trigger at Rumble with some drastic NXT call up win. Most people turn into the Rumble because its the Rumble.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
As I've said before. X-Pac tweeted a couple years ago for us fans to just sit back and enjoy the show. So I try. I try not to put my wants and what i would do into it. And just try and enjoy the product.

But they really do treat the audience like we are stupid and don't know what is going on.

Like. You're telling me. That Lashley smacking his butt is more entertaining than Sanity stalking people.

Or Kurt Angle opening a match on Raw at the end of 2018 is more over than having Corbin face A newly signed free agent. Music hits......ONE MAN BAAAAANNNDD!!! Slaytor comes down and wrestles Corbin in a straight up one on one match. Both guys look good. But Heath wins the match clean.

That leaves Corbin as a legit bad guy. But sets up Slaytor with some momentum going into the new year.....but what do I know.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
As I've said before. X-Pac tweeted a couple years ago for us fans to just sit back and enjoy the show. So I try. I try not to put my wants and what i would do into it. And just try and enjoy the product.

But they really do treat the audience like we are stupid and don't know what is going on.

Like. You're telling me. That Lashley smacking his butt is more entertaining than Sanity stalking people.

Or Kurt Angle opening a match on Raw at the end of 2018 is more over than having Corbin face A newly signed free agent. Music hits......ONE MAN BAAAAANNNDD!!! Slaytor comes down and wrestles Corbin in a straight up one on one match. Both guys look good. But Heath wins the match clean.

That leaves Corbin as a legit bad guy. But sets up Slaytor with some momentum going into the new year.....but what do I know.
100%. Having Breeze come out was a smart move, but by crowd reaction, can see that none of these talented guys have momentum. Give them something that the crowd can get behind.

Hell, when I watched the G1 for the first time, didn’t know who anyone was and wasn’t behind a large majority. Just latched onto who I say at the special in San Fran. Yet by the end of it, can name a majority of them, and say what their gimmicks were.

It could be whaf is really hurting the company, amongst being tone deaf and treating us like we are idiots, is the WWE style. I like angles, love them. Why not compliment them with some different matches? It is a wrestling show, that primarily revolves around building matches for PPV’s. And with that bloated roster, could give us a ton of variety with the match ups, not the same match up with different guys.

Seth and Dean are extremely talented, and could have tore the roof down last night, but are restricted to a style that doesn’f compliment the storyline at all. Need to let them go out there, do their style, either they don’f mesh or they do, but hey its different.

NXT is full of that, despite it being developmental to learn the WWE style.

Like you said, what do I know

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Actually, heres an interesting thing that Bischoff was saying during the Starcade 97 episode of his podcast to his co host who was going off on him about Sting vs Hogan.

He got very defensive and said “You were popping pimples when it happened, you weren’t there.” But thats the thing, we are the ones you sort of have fo ya know, entertain? We are not numbers on a rating score the next day. Might be sounding entitled, but you started your show telling me I should be entitled to entertainment at least