IMG/GIF TMMAC awesome gif thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
my brother in law got these for his hunting dogs when they were young. i came over and he made me try it. he's like "i did it. its fine"

"why would you do it in the first place?"

"i love my dogs. i want to know what this feels like before i do it to them"

my brother in law is a dudes dude. straight class. id never have thought pf it that way, and im a tree hugging animal lover that saves spiders and brings them outside

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
That's actually how GSP got started. Just a total natural.
Check the oil and go for the double leg. Damn she pulled guard. Now that she's on her back, spread those legs, separate the hips and build up the anticipation. Stare deep into her eyes, left hand on her knee, right hand pressing down on her hip, your right knee rests on her right thigh, baseball slide through into side mount. Bitches love side control.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Check the oil and go for the double leg. Damn she pulled guard. Now that she's on her back, spread those legs, separate the hips and build up the anticipation. Stare deep into her eyes, left hand on her knee, right hand pressing down on her hip, your right knee rests on her right thigh, baseball slide through into side mount. Bitches love side control.
Sounds like a MMA Erotic Novel.. Ha Great!

..not that I would know by the way.