TMMAC Member AMA/Q&A: @LorenzosLateNightBootyGal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Some missed questions:

What is your favorite movie, song, and season?

How many times have you paid for sex?
Movie - The Godfather 1
Song - @Song2
Season - Autumn - confluence of sports:
start of ncaa football, nhl, and nfl; baseball playoffs, nhl

Paid for 3 times - mustang ranch when it was still open - forced to do this as this girl with massive gazangas and really curvy forced me to buy the £10 beers until I was hammered and ready to be fleeced.
Another 2 times in Philadelphia when again I was forced to partake in this type of activity, these were massage parlours - I wanted to go home so my friend ordered us a taxi and the driver on each occasion presented us with a offer we couldn't refuse.......I'm surprised we weren't gang fucked in an alley...........

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If you had the power to cure 1 human disease which disease would it be? And why?
Self importance, I know it's not a real disease so to speak (I would pick cancer because it's unfair) but I look at this "disease" as really sad for the person who doesn't understand how utterly useless and foolish they are.....and this "disease" allows me to make fun of you and trip you up because you are actually fucking stupid.

Last edited:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
excellent answer. Cannot stand a person so emotionally fragile that he/she dons a cloak of self importance and entitlement. As if they deserve attention, explanations/answers, and for you to be willing to give consideration of their opinion of you. I refuse those types of insecure twats on general principle, I need them to feel all that dismissal. Sad, pathetic little people.